OROCOBRE LTD NPV (OTCMKTS:OROCF) reported no change and closed at $3.51, with the total traded volume of 93,967.00 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $3.45 and it gained its highest price of $3.54 and has a total of 210.52 million outstanding shares.
OROCOBRE LTD NPV (OTCMKTS:OROCF) on August 31, 2017 released financial results for the year ended 30 June 2017 (FY17).
Orocobre Group results for the year to 30 June 2017:
- First full financial year in commercial production at Olaroz Lithium Facility
- Reported profit of US$19.4 million impacted by impairment of Borax Argentina of US$8.1 million, and sale of assets of US$14.8 million (FY16: loss of US$22 million)
- Strong balance sheet with available cash at 30 June 2017 of US$51.6 million, up from US$30.6 million as at 31 March 2017 and up 42% on FY16 following generation of US$23.9 million cash from release of standby letters of credit
- Sale of a suite of exploration assets to Advantage Lithium Corp (AAL) in exchange for 35% of the issued shares in AAL and 2,550,000 warrants exercisable at C$1 (AAL trading at C$0.38 at 30 June 2017)
- Sale of exploration tenure at Salinas Grandes to LSC Lithium Ltd for US$4 million with a further US$3 million to be paid (US$2.7 million on a discounted basis) in three annual tranches and acquisition of three properties adjacent to Olaroz covering approximately 3,821 hectares
LICO ENERGY METALS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:WCTXF) reported no change, after closing price for the day was $0.0820. Its total trading volume for the day was 9,500.00 shares, versus its average volume of 133,758.00 shares. Its earnings per share are -$0.07.
LICO ENERGY METALS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:WCTXF) on September 5, 2017 announced that it has entered into a property Purchase Agreement effective August 31st, 2017 with Glencore Canada Corporation (subsidiary of Glencore plc) (“Glencore”) of Baar Switzerland, (GLEN.L) to acquire a 100% interest in mining rights patent #585 (the “Glencore property”) situated in Bucke Township, 6 km east-northeast of Cobalt, Ontario. The Purchase Agreement includes a back-in provision, production royalty and an off-take agreement in favor of Glencore.
Glencore is one of the world’s largest producers of cobalt as a result of by-products created from its copper assets in the DRC and nickel assets in Australia, Canada and Norway.
American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ:AAL) showing jumped of +1.53% and closed at $47.00, after gaining total volume of 7.29 million shares. Its earnings per share (EPS) is $4.04 and its beta value stands at 0.98 points and has total market capitalization of $22.89 billion and a total of 487.01 million outstanding shares.
American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ:AAL) on September 12, 2017 reported August and year-to-date 2017 traffic results.
American Airlines Group’s total revenue passenger miles (RPMs) were a record 21.2 billion, up 3.7 percent versus August 2016. Total capacity was 25.5 billion available seat miles (ASMs), up 3.2 percent versus August 2016. Total passenger load factor was 83.3 percent, up 0.4 percentage points versus August 2016.
As of the end of August, the company’s estimate for its third quarter total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM) was in line with prior guidance of up 0.5 percent to up 2.5 percent year-over-year. However, Hurricane Irma caused closures at 40 airports in Florida and the Caribbean, including the company’s hub at Miami International Airport, and resulted in more than 5,000 flight cancellations. Based on preliminary estimates of the financial impact of the storm, the company now expects its third quarter 2017 TRASM to be approximately flat to up one percent year-over-year. Including the impact of higher fuel costs for the quarter, the company now expects its third quarter 2017 pre-tax margin excluding special items1 to be between 8.5 percent and 10.5 percent vs. the company’s previous guidance of between 10 percent and 12 percent. The company continues to believe that fourth quarter TRASM growth will exceed third quarter growth.