GALAXY RESOURCES NPV (OTCMKTS:GALXF) reported the plunge of -4.08% and closed at $2.06, with the total traded volume of 133,220.00 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $2.00 and it gained its highest price of $2.18 and has a total of 395.85 million outstanding shares.
GALAXY RESOURCES NPV (OTCMKTS:GALXF), a lithium-focused resources company, explores and produces lithium carbonate mineral properties. The company holds interests in the Sal de Vida brine project in Argentina; the Mt Cattlin spodumene mine in Western Australia; and the James Bay spodumene project in Quebec, Canada. Galaxy Resources Limited is based in Applecross, Australia.
CRITICAL ELEMENTS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:CRECF) reported the surge of +4.80%, after closing price for the day was $1.31. Its total trading volume for the day was 1,843.00 shares, versus its average volume of 35,252.00 shares. Its earnings per share are -$0.01.
CRITICAL ELEMENTS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:CRECF) on September 6, 2017 announced results of a Feasibility Study on the Rose Lithium-Tantalum project (“Rose” or the “Project”) in James Bay, Québec. Unless otherwise stated, all figures are quoted in Canadian dollars (“$”) and are reported on a 100% equity project basis.
- Average annual production of 186,327 tonnes of chemical grade lithium concentrate
- Average annual production of 50,205 tonnes of technical grade lithium concentrate
- Average annual production of 429 tonnes of tantalum concentrate
- Expected life of mine of 17 years
- Average operating costs of $66.56 per tonne milled, $458 (US$344) per tonne of concentrate (all concentrate production combined)
- Estimated initial capital cost $341.2 million before working capital
- 100% equity basis for project
- Average gross margin 63.6%
- After-tax NPV of $726 million (at 8% discount rate), after-tax IRR of 34.9% and price assumption of US$1,500 per tonne technical grade lithium concentrate, US$750 per tonne chemical grade lithium concentrate, US$130 per kg tantalum pentoxide
- Anticipated construction time to start of production of 21 months
LICO ENERGY METALS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:WCTXF) showing no change and closed at $0.0820, after gaining total volume of 9,500.00 shares. Its earnings per share (EPS) is -$0.07 and has total market capitalization of $8.75 million and a total of 106.68 million outstanding shares.
LICO ENERGY METALS COM NPV (OTCMKTS:WCTXF) on August 31, 2017 announced that, Mr. Greg Reimer has joined the LiCo Energy Metals Board of Directors.
Greg Reimer is the former Executive Vice-President (EVP) of BC Hydro’s Transmission & Distribution (T&D) business group, and held the EVP position from June 2010 until recently leaving BC Hydro to pursue work in the green energy field. In his senior executive capacity, Greg brings a wealth of operational experience and strong leadership from over 26 years in the public sector.
At BC Hydro, Greg was responsible for approximately 2,300 employees who plan, design, build, operate and maintain the systems and assets needed to deliver electricity safely and reliably to BC Hydro’s four million customers. In total, Greg was accountable for $580M in annual capital investments in transmission and distribution infrastructure, and $325M in annual operating and maintenance expenditures. Greg also recently led a major strategic, multi-year transformation of BC Hydro’s T&D organization that is increasing operational efficiency, improving safety performance, building a more reliable, modern electricity grid to meet growing customer expectations. BC Hydro is Canada’s third largest electric utility with over $5.7 billion in annual revenues.