This coronary stent market research report will help you save time as well as add credibility to the work you are doing for growing your business. In this coronary stent market report, statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. This market research report contains a chapter on the global coronary stent market and all its associated companies with their profiles, which gives valuable data pertaining to their outlook in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. The coronary stent report helps organizations in every sphere of business to make better decisions, to answer even the toughest business questions and thus helps reduce the risk of failure.
Get Free Sample PDF of Global Market Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=coronary-stents-market
The global coronary stent market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.76 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.60 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Coronary Stents Market
A small mesh like elastic tube composed of metal like cobalt alloy or stainless steel that attaches onto small balloons and opens inside the artery to support the vessel wall and facilitates the blood flow is known as a Stent.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 17.9 million people die which accounts for 31% of all deaths worldwide, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing demand by supplier side and parent side due to convenience during medicine intake will drive the market.
- Increase in diabetic population, increased consumption of alcohol, rising obese population, increase in hypertension, aging population are the main drivers of the market.
- Non-availability for the middle class people due to pricing of the stents is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Complications associated with implantation of stents is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Some of the major players operating in this market are
- Abbott Vascular
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medinol Ltd
- iVascular SLU
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Inspire MD
- Stentys SA
- Andramed GmbH
- Cordis Corporation
- Eurocor GmbH
- Comed B.V.
- Endocor GmbH
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Amaranth Medical, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
Others: Degania Silicone Ltd., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., InSitu Technologies Inc., Alvimedica, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, AMG International GmbH, Arthesys, Lepu Medical, Translumina GmbH, Accura, Svelte Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG and, Eucatech AG among other companies.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=coronary-stents-market
Global coronary stents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coronary stents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Coronary Stents Market
- By Product Type
- Dual Therapy Stent
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold
- Drug Eluting Stent (DES)
- Limus-Based Drugs
- Bio-Engineered Stent
- Bare Metal Stent
- By Absorption Rate
- Slow-Absorption DES
- Fast-Absorption DES
- By Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Alloy Metal
- Nitinol Polymers
- By Rate
- Slow-Absorption Stents
- Fast-Absorption Stents
- By Application
- Coronary artery disease
- Peripheral artery disease
- By End-Users
- Cardiac centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 6th January, 2017, Abbott has completed its $25 billion acquisition of St. Jude Medical, the healthcare company announced. The merger melds St. Jude’s strength in heart failure devices, catheters and defibrillators with St. Jude’s prowess in coronary intervention value repair. St. Jude bolstered its heart failure business a little over a year ago with the purchase of Thoratec for USD 3 billion.
- In February 2017, PRO-Kinetic Energy Cobalt Chromium Bare-Metal Stent of Biotronik received FDA approval for treating coronary artery blockage. This novel medical device which has already been used to treat more than 650,000 patients worldwide.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=coronary-stents-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.