The Global Dental Cement Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 863.37 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,270.74 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing number of dental cavities cases and increasing investments of R&D for novel dental restorative technology.
Get Free Sample Report of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-cement-market
Market Definition: Global Dental Cement Market
Dental cement is used as a restorative dental ingredient for the placement of implants, crowns, bridges and other dental problems. The dental cements are having an extensive application in restorative, orthodontics and other dental uses. The commonly used dental cements application is temporary restoration of teeth, sedation, insulation, cavity linings and also used for cementing in the course of fixation of prosthodontics. They have unique properties like non–irritant, high tensile strength, prevent leakage, chemical & thermal resistance and low thickness.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Cement Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental cement market are 3M, Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, SHOFU Dental GmbH, BISCO, Inc., SDI Limited, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische GmbH, Medental International, Inc., FGM Produtos Odontológicos, Kerr Corporation, Dental Technology Group, Inc., GC India Dental, The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited, Prime Dental Products Pvt. Ltd, Indigodental GmbH, DETAX Ettlingen, Hoffmann Dental Manufaktur and Shandong Huge Dental Material Corporation.
- Rising incidences of gaps between teeth, teeth discoloration, misalignment of teeth etc. has increased the demand of dental cement market
- Increasing prevalence of oral disease among aging population will act as a major market driver
- Higher operational costs of dental procedures is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Implant failures caused due to cements is also a major factor hindering the market
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-cement-market
The global dental cement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental cement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Dental Cement Market
- By Product Type
- Temporary Cements
- Permanent Cements
- By Material Type
- Glass Ionomers
- Zinc Oxide Eugenol
- Zinc Phosphate
- Composite Resins
- By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, 3M and Bioclear Matrix announced a new partnership. This collaboration would help in providing advance education in various modern restorative techniques.
- In March 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the signing of an agreement for acquiring OraMetrix which provides innovative 3D technology solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of orthodontic care.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental cement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-cement-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.