This Global Metal Recycling Market research report offers you with an array of insights about Chemical and Materials industry and business solutions that will support to stay ahead of the competition.
The study conducted for Chemical and Materials industry also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors with the help of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Global Metal Recycling Market Segmented By Type (Ferrous metal and Non-ferrous metal), Scrap Type (Old scrap and New scrap), Equipment (Shredders, Shears, Granulating machines, Briquetting machines), End-Use Sector (Construction, Automotive, Equipment Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get FREE Sample Report PDF | at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-metal-recycling-market
The Global Metal Recycling Market is expected to reach USD 59.5 billion by 2025, from USD 36.0 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- Rising demand from the aluminium industry
- Rapid industrialization in the developing economies leading to increased demand for metal products
- Rising awareness for sustainable management practices leading to the increased use of recycled metals
- Awareness for the effective and proper use of natural resources
- No proper organised sector for metal recycling.
- Improper regulations for free and smooth scrap metals recycling trade.
- Supply chain management issues
Major Market Competitors/Players:
The key players operating in the global metal recycling market are –
- Sims Metal Management Limited
The other players in the market are European Metal Recycling, DOWA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd, Tata Steel, Baosteel Co.,Ltd., REMONDIS SE & Co. KG, Novelis Aluminum, Norton Aluminium Ltd, Kuusakoski, REAL ALLOY, Tom Martin & Co Ltd., TMS International, Ferrous Processing & Trading., PSC Metals, AMG Resources Corporation, Alter Trading Inc, Mervis Industries, OmniSource Corporation, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc, AMERICAN IRON & METAL, SUNRISE METAL RECYCLING LTD., Upstate Metal Recycling, Inc., WM. MILLER SCRAP IRON & METAL CO., GFG Alliance, BL Duke, Cozzi Recycling.
Competitive Landscape: Global Metal Recycling Market
The global metal recycling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metal recycling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In March 2018, Nucor has announced that it is going to build a new rebar micro mill in Florida. The rebar mill will have an annual capacity of 350,000 tons and is expected to employ around 250 people. This plant will be using the scrap ferrous and non-ferrous metals for the production of rebar.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
And More….Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-metal-recycling-market
- Ferrous metal
- Non-ferrous metal
By Scrap Type
- Old scrap
- New scrap
- Granulating machines
- Briquetting machines
By End use
- Building & construction
- Equipment manufacturing
- Consumer appliances
- Others (Aerospace, furnishing, and residential & commercial utensils sectors)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global metal recycling market
- Analyze and forecast metal recycling market on the basis of type, scrap type, equipment and end-use sector
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for type, scrap type, equipment and end-use sector
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research