Global Automotive Interior Materials Market is expected to reach USD 139,006.94 million by 2024 from USD 56,150.00 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast to 2024
Major Market Competitors:
Adient is going to dominate the global automotive interior materials market following with Faurecia S.A, Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Lear Corporation. Some of the other players are Grupo Antolin, Toyoda Gosei Co., ltd., Grammer AG, Sage Automotive Interiors, Borgers SE & CO. KGAA, Ntf India Pvt. Ltd., Dk-My Properties Sdn Bhd., Minda Industries Ltd. (subsidiary of UNO Minda), Celanese Corporation, Benecke-Kaliko AG, BASF SE, Sabic among others.
Request Free Sample Report at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-interior-materials-market
- The global leather market is expected to reach USD 47,842.44 million by 2024, from USD 17,405.39 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 13.6%.
- The passenger vehicles is expected to dominate the automotive interior materials market with 74.2% market share, growing at a CAGR 12.8% in the forecast to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
An automotive interior material comes in various segments; the purpose is not only to enhance the look from inside of the car but also to enhance the efficiency of a vehicle by reducing the weight of the interiors. Demand increased due to meet customer and government demands for safety while helping to reduce weight and C02 output. On the other hand, improper disposal of effluent from the tanning industry may hinder the growth of the market.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-interior-materials-market
- The global automotive interior materials market is segmented on the basis of type, vehicle type, application and geography. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
- On the basis of type, the global automotive interior materials market is segmented into leather, thermoplastic polymers, fabric, plastic, metal, composite and others. The automotive interior materials are dominated by leather with 31.5% market share in 2017, growing at the highest CAGR of 13.6% in the forecast period. Leather is further segmented into two types which includes synthetic and genuine. Synthetic is further sub segmented into polyurethane and poly-vinyl-chloride. Thermoplastic polymers is further segmented into polystyrene (PS), poly-vinyl-chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE) and others. Fabric is further segmented into tweed, body cloth fabric, velvet and velour. Plastic is further sub-segmented into polypropylene (PP), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polycarbonate (PC) and others. Metal is further sub-segmented into steel, aluminium and others. Composite is further sub segmented into carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP), fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) and others.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the global automotive interior materials market is segmented into passenger vehicles light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles and others. In 2017, the passenger vehicles segment is expected to dominate the market with 74.6% market share.
- By application, the global automotive interior materials market is segmented into seating, dashboards, airbag & seat belt, door panel, carpet & headliner, interior trim and others. . In 2017, the seating is expected to dominate the market with 30.4% market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Key Drivers: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global automotive interior materials market are enhanced efficiency of a vehicle by reducing the weight of the interiors, increase in globalization leading to advancement in technology. These factors demand the automotive interior materials which boosts the market growth.
- Improper disposal of effluent from the tanning industry may hinder the growth of the market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on technological advancement of automotive interior materials in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the automotive interior materials mark
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automotive-interior-materials-market