The report contains all the market drivers and restrains of the antimicrobial coatings market which are derived from SWOT analysis, the report also contains the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis which informs about the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, Bargaining power of customers, bargaining power of suppliers, Industry rivalry to the organization.
The Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market accounted for USD 3.7 billion in 2016 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast by 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast by 2024.
Market Definition: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
Antimicrobial coating is referred to be beneficial in reducing the risk of infected surfaces. Antimicrobial coating offers more protection than any other coating process offers. It has its wide application in Indoor air/HVAC, medical, mold remediation, building & construction, food & beverages, textiles, and others. Increasing healthcare sector in developing countries may act as the major driver in the growth of antimicrobial coating market. On the other side, loose bonds between fabrics and antimicrobial coatings may hamper the market.
Request a sample copy or view summary of this report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-coatings-market
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market, By Component
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market, By Product Type
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market, By Delivery
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market, By Industry Type
- Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market, By Geography
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Industry Research report of Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market accounted for USD 3.7 billion in 2016 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request for Detail Table of Content Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-coatings-market
Top Players Covered
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- BASF SE,
- Diamond Vogel,
- Axalta Coating Systems, LLC,
- NIPPONPAINT Co., Ltd.,
- PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.,
- RPM International Inc.,
- The Dow Chemical Company,
- The Sherwin-Williams Company,
- Lonza and
Major Market Drivers: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
- Increasing healthcare sector in developing countries
- Growing demand of indoor air quality
- Helpful in stopping the spread of germs
- Loose bonds between fabrics and antimicrobial coatings
On the basis of product type
- Silver antimicrobial coatings,
- Copper antimicrobial coatings,
- Others segment – zinc oxide, zirconium, zinc omadine, titanium dioxide, quaternary ammonia, and others.
On the basis of application
- Indoor air/HVAC,
- Mold remediation,
- Building & construction,
- Food & beverages,
- Textiles and others.
On the basis of geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-coatings-market