Transparent ceramics are of various types such as monocrystalline transparent ceramics, polycrystalline transparent ceramics, glass ceramics and ceramics nano material. Transparent ceramics are products that are majorly used in commercial and military applications including infrared transparent materials for missile domes and windows, scintillators for medical diagnostics.
The global transparent ceramics market accounted for USD 218.5 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transparent-ceramics-market
- Murata Manufacturing
- Ceranova Corporation
- Brightcrystals Technology
- Ceramtec-Etec GmbH
- Konoshima Chemicals
- Surmet Corporation
- Schott AG
- II-VI Optical Systems
- American Elements
- Advanced Ceramic Manufacturing
- LLC,Blasch Precision Ceramics
- Koito Manufacturing
- Kyocera Corporation
- Mcdanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies LLC
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- Rauschert Steinbach GmbH
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics & Plastics and many more.
Get detailed free TOC https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-transparent-ceramics-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraint:
- Growing applications of transparent ceramics as a substitute to glass, metals, and plastics
- Increasing defence expenditure on advanced materials and technologies
- High cost of transparent ceramics
- monocrystalline transparent ceramics
- polycrystalline transparent ceramics others
- yttrium aluminum garnet
- aluminum oxynitride
- spinel others
- optics & optoelectronics
- defence & security
- sensors & instrumentation
- consumer goods/electronics
- energy others.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa.
- US., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacificis expected to dominate the market.
The global transparent ceramics market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.