With this Global Nutritional Beverages Market report study, key opportunities in the market and influencing factors are provided which is useful to take your business to the highest level. This Global Nutritional Beverages Market research report involves following major parameters namely market analysis, market definition, market segmentation, key developments in the market, competitive analysis, and research methodology.
Global Nutritional Beverages Market Segmented By Parameter (Vitamin Profile, Mineral Profile, Fat Profile, Moisture, Proteins, Total Dietary Fibre, Sugar Profile, Cholesterol, Calories),
By Product Type (Beverages, Snacks, Bakery & Confectionery, Meat & Poultry, Sauces, Others),
By Application, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nutritional-beverages-market
The Global Nutritional Beverages Market is expected to reach USD 7.23 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global nutritional beverages market are – Chr. Hansen Holding, SGS S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Eurofins Scientific SE, Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Ltd, Mérieux Nutrisciences Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Asurequality Ltd., TUV Nord Group, DTS Food Laboratories, Qiagen Inc., Covance Inc., NeoMed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone, Abbott Nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Nestle, Nutricia, and Baxter International, Inc. PepsiCo, Inc., Nestlé, Kraft Foods, General Mills, Campbell Soup Co., Monster Beverage Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company and Red Bull GmbH, Archer Daniels Midland Co., DuPont Nutrition & Health, LycoRed Ltd., Fortitech, Inc., BASF and Nutratech, Inc. and many more.
The global nutritional beverages market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutritional beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America..
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Global implementation of nutrition labelling and claims regulations
- Growth of nutritional and dietary supplement industries has increased the demand for nutritional analysis services
- Changing consumer buying behaviour due to nutritional labelling on products.
- Lack of food control infrastructure & resources in developing countries.
- Nutritional analysis and labelling are time- and cost-consuming activities for manufacturers
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Scope/opportunities of the Report
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nutritional-beverages-market
- The global nutritional beverages market is segmented based on parameter, product type, objective, and geographical segments.
- Based on parameter, the global nutritional beverages market is segmented into vitamin profile, mineral profile, fat profile, moisture, proteins, total dietary fibre, sugar profile, cholesterol, calories
- On the basis of product type, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into beverages, snacks, bakery & confectionery, meat & poultry, sauces, dressings, condiments, dairy & desserts, fruits & vegetables, edible fats & oils, baby food, and others.
- On the basis of objective, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into product labelling, new product development, regulation compliance.
- Based on geography, the global nutritional beverages market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Business of the functional beverages depends highly on the business in the region, as choices differ considerably in taste, colour and size across the globe. For instance in Japan, energy shots, a nutrient-loaded drink comes in small packs, whereas in countries like India and China, large value packs are in trend. Almost all flavours and ingredients are available due to progression in ingredient and premix formulations. The increase in awareness regarding nutritional benefits of food and beverages in the market are expected to drive the growth of the market. According to India food report released in 2016 by ministry of statistics and programme implementation the global food market was valued around USD 55.0 billion. It has also been observed in survey conducted by Harvard T.H Chan that two out of three adults in U.S. are overweight and the nation spends around USD 190billion on treating obesity related conditions. Hence, in controlling growing number of obese people around the globe is driving the growth of nutritional beverages market.
To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nutritional-beverages-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research