This report studies consumption of market, top players involved, sales, price, revenue and market share with volume and value for each region. Emerging product trends, major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Market are identified and analysed apparently while generating this report. Furthermore, the identity of respondents is kept secret and no promotional approach is made to them while analysing the data. The report helps strengthen your organization and make better decisions for driving your business on the right track.
Global Automotive Logistics Market By Activity (Transportation, Warehousing), Logistics Service (Aftermarket, Outbound, Inbound, Reverse), Transport (Airways, Roadways, Maritime, Railways), Distribution (International, Domestic), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Logistics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 283.48 billion in 2018, growing to a projected value of USD 512.01 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth of vehicle production and demand globally which has resulted in growth of demand for logistical services.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-logistics-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the market are Ryder System, Inc.; BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG; DB Schenker; YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD.; SEKO; DHL International GmbH.; GEFCO; Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.; KUEHNE + NAGEL; Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.; Kintetsu World Express, Inc.; SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG; Penske; DACHSER SE; DSV; CEVA Logistics; Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.; XPO Logistics, Inc.; PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD. and Imperial Holdings Ltd.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, SEKO announced that they had acquired GoodShip, Inc. This acquisition is SEKO’s first in forty-two years and expected to expand the global market share and help in achieving the targets for their expansion strategy.
- In February 2017, YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD. announced that they had acquired Transfreight Automotive Logistics Europe. This acquisition is expected to complement YUSEN’s automotive logistics expertise and services offerings.
Global automotive logistics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive logistics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Focal point of the report
- To gain insights of the Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current size and projection up to 2025.
- It provides five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
Segmentation: Global Automotive Logistics Market
- By Activity
- By Logistics Service
- By Transport
- By Distribution
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research