The total worth of the animal feed was approximately USD 6.10 billion in the past year and global animal feed market is expected to reach 20.97 kilo tons by 2025, from 16.95 kilo tons in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample of Global Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-animal-feed-market
- Animal feed plays is an important part of the food chain and has consequences for the composition and quality of the livestock products for example milk, meat and eggs which are consumed by the people.
- The food industry is expected to face the challenge of feeding more than 9 billion people by 2050, which is going to offer an opportunity for the animal feed industry.
- The population growth will lead to increased demand, as the consumers are demanding more protein rich food especially in developing countries.
The Animal Feed report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global market are –
- ADDCON GROUP GMBH
- Adisseo France S.A.S.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Archer Daniel Midland (ADM)
- BASF SE
- Biomin Holdings Gmbh
- Danisco (DuPont Danisco Animal Nutrition)
- Elanco Animal Health
- Evonik Industries
- Kemin Industries
- Novus International Inc.
- Nutreco N.V.
- Amco Protiens
- Prinova Group LLC
- Covington & Burling LLP.
The global animal feed market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes animal feed market shares of animal feed market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-animal-feed-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Development of new technologies along with constant improvements in the formulations of finished products
- Changing regulatory trends are directing industry growth
- Recent epidemic outbreaks and decreasing the quality of meat
- Fluctuation in raw material prices
Market Segmentation: Global Animal Feed Market
The global animal feed market is segmented based on product, Livestock, and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the global animal feed market is segmented into
- Amino acids
- Feed enzymes
- Feed acidifiers and others
- On the basis of Livestock, the global animal feed market is classified into
- Aquaculture and others
- Based on geography the global animal feed market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-animal-feed-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.