Asia-Pacific automotive refinish coatings market is growing at a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Refinish coatings provide excellent optical appearance and also good substrate protection.
The automotive refinish coatings are used on automobiles for both decoration and protection purposes.
Request Free Sample Report of Asia-Pacific Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
Asia-Pacific automotive refinish coatings market is segmented into six notable segments such as resin type, layer, component type, technology, vehicle age and application.
- On the basis of resin type, the Asia-Pacific automotive refinish coatings market is segmented into Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Polyurethane, Vinyl, Nitrocellulose and others.
- In January 2019, AkzoNobel launched powder coatings that offered invisible protection that had variety of uses in public transport, hospitals and clinics etc. This helped the company to create more antimicrobial and hygienic products development.
- On the basis of layer type, the market is segmented into Basecoat/ Topcoat, Primer, Clearcoat, Activator/Hardeners, Sealer and others.
- In November, AkzoNobel acquired Malaysia’s Colourland Paints business that expanded distribution network and allowed better product offering which will also help the company to increase its productivity in Malaysia.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into one-component (1K) and two-component (2K).
- In October, 2018, Akzonobel announced its acquisition with Fabryo that helped them to become number one in Romanian decorative paints market. And helped them to expand its paint business worldwide.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into powder coating, solventborne coating, waterborne coating, UV curved and high solid coatings.
- In April 2018, Axalta Coating Systems has launched a Nason Finishes (refinish brand) in South Africa.This brand launch will help to grasp more customers in South Africa.
- On the basis of vehicle age, the market is segmented into less than 5 years, 5-10 years and more than 10 years.
- In September 2017, Covestro has launched its first automotive refinish coating with bio-based hardener. This will help in expansion of Covestro’s refinish product portfolio.
- On the basis of vehicle age, the market is segmented into less than 5 years, 5-10 years and more than 10 years.
- In April 2018, NOROO Paint Co. Ltd launched ‘air purifying paint’, named Pantone Air Fresh Paint that had air purification function in it. This air purification functional paint is new innovation that is very effective in improving the indoor air quality by converting it into a component that does not affect human body.
They are further classified as basecoats, clearcoats, primer and fillers, activators/ hardeners and others.
The automotive refinish market has grown due to some reasons such as growing demand of epoxy resins in automotive market, growing demand for low temperature curing coatings owing to high demand of commercial vehicles etc.
Some of the factors which are driving the market growing demand of epoxy resins in automotive refinish coating application, demand of bio-based oils from automotive sector disruptive driving habits leading to more damage in vehicles, increasing number of average miles/km driven is creating new avenues for refinish coating, growing demand for low temperature curing coatings owing to high demand of commercial.
However, strengthening of governmental regulations with respect to high levels of volatile organic compounds, volatile organic compounds, increasing average cost per repair and Appearance of surface defects like craters and sagging are the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ email@example.com
TABLE OF CONTENTS ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION 1.3 OVERVIEW OF ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET 1.4 CURRENCY AND PRICING 1.5 LIMITATION 1.6 MARKETS COVERED
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1 MARKETS COVERED 2.2 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY 2.3 CURRENCY AND PRICING 2.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 2.5 TECHNOLOGY LIFE LINE CURVE 2.6 MULTIVARIATE MODELLING 2.7 PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS 2.8 DBMR MARKET POSITION GRID 2.9 MARKET APPLICATION COVERAGE GRID 2.10 DBMR MARKET CHALLENGE MATRIX 2.11 IMPORT-EXPORT DATA 2.12 SECONDARY SOURCES 2.13 ASSUMPTIONS
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1 GROWING DEMAND OF EPOXY RESINS IN AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATING APPLICATION 3.1.2 DISRUPTIVE DRIVING HABITS LEADING TO MORE DAMAGE IN VEHICLES 3.1.3 INCREASING NUMBER OF AVERAGE MILES/KM DRIVEN IS CREATING NEW AVENUES FOR REFINISH COATING 3.1.4 GROWING DEMAND FOR LOW TEMPERATURE CURING COATINGS OWING TO HIGH DEMAND OF COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
3.2.1 STRENGTHENING OF GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS WITH RESPECT TO HIGH LEVELS OF VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS 3.2.2 INCREASING AVERAGE COST PER REPAIR 3.2.3 APPEARANCE OF SURFACE DEFECTS LIKE CRATERS AND SAGGING
3.3.1 COATING THAT SUPPORTS MATTE FINISH 3.3.2 COATINGS THAT OFFERS GLOSS RETENTION ON REPAIR AREAS
3.4.1 FLOCCULATION WHILE APPLYING A BASE COAT 3.4.2 LACK OF QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 6 INDUSTRY INSIGHTS 7 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET, BY RESIN TYPE
7.1 OVERVIEW 7.2 ACRYLIC 7.3 EPOXY 7.4 POLYURETHANE 7.5 POLYESTER 7.6 NITROCELLULOSE 7.7 ALKYD 7.8 VINYL 7.9 OTHERS
8 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET, BY LAYER
8.1 OVERVIEW 8.2 BASECOAT/TOPCOAT 8.3 CLEARCOAT 8.4 PRIMER 8.5 ACTIVATORS/HARDENERS 8.6 SEALER 8.7 OTHERS
9 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINIISH COATINGS MARKET, BY COMPONENT TYPE
9.1 OVERVIEW 9.2 TWO-COMPONENT (2K) 9.3 ONE-COMPONENT (1K)
10 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINIISH COATINGS MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
10.1 OVERVIEW 10.2 SOLVENTBORNE COATING 10.3 WATERBORNE COATINGS 10.4 POWDER COATING 10.5 UV CURVED 10.6 HIGH SOLID COATINGS
11 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINIISH COATINGS MARKET, BY VEHICLE AGE
11.1 OVERVIEW 11.2 5-10 YRS 11.3 LESS THAN 5 YRS 11.4 MORE THAN 10 YRS
12 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINIISH COATINGS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
12.1 OVERVIEW 12.2 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 12.3 PASSENGER CARS 12.4 INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES 12.5 TWO WHEELERS
13 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET BY REGION
13.1 ASIA PACIFIC
13.1.1 CHINA 13.1.2 INDIA 13.1.3 JAPAN 13.1.4 SOUTH KOREA 13.1.5 AUSTRALIA 13.1.6 INDONESIA 13.1.7 THAILAND 13.1.8 MALAYSIA 13.1.9 SINGAPORE 13.1.10 PHILIPPINES 13.1.11 REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
14 ASIA-PACIFIC AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH COATINGS MARKET BY COMPANY LANDSCAPE
14.1 COMPANY LANDSCAPE: ASIA-PACIFIC 14.2 MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & STRATEGIC ALLIANCE, COLLABORATION 14.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH AND DEVELOPMENT 14.4 REGULATIONS
15 COMPANY PROFILE
15.1 KANSAI PAINT CO., LTD. 15.1.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT
15.1.2 SWOT ANALYSIS 15.1.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.1.4 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.1.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.1.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENT 15.1.7 DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
15.2 BASF SE
15.2.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.2.2 SWOT ANALYSIS 15.2.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.2.4 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.2.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.2.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENT 15.2.7 DBMR ANALYSIS
15.3 AKZO NOBEL N.V.
15.3.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.3.2 SWOT ANALYSIS 15.3.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.3.4 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.3.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.3.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 15.3.7 DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
15.4 PPG INDUSTRIES, INC.
15.4.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.4.2 SWOT ANALYSIS 15.4.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.4.4 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.4.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.4.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 15.4.7 DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
15.5 AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
15.5.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.5.2 SWOT ANALYSIS 15.5.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.5.4 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.5.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.5.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 15.5.7 DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH ANALYSIS
15.6.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.6.2 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.6.3 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.6.4 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.7 BERGER PAINTS INDIA LIMITED
15.7.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.7.2 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.7.3 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.7.4 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.7.5 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.8 BESA, BERNARDO ECENARRO S.A.
15.8.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.8.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.8.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.9 COVESTRO AG
15.9.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.9.2 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.9.3 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.9.4 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.9.5 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.10 ESDEE PAINTS LTD.
15.10.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.10.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.10.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.11 GUANGZHOU ZHENROUMEI CHEMICAL COATING LIMITED
15.11.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.11.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.11.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.12 ISAMU PAINT CO., LTD.
15.12.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.12.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.12.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.13 KAPCI COATINGS
15.13.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.13.2 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.13.3 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.13.4 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.14 NIPPON PAINTS
15.14.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.14.2 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.14.3 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.14.4 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.14.5 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.15 NOROO PAINT & COATINGS CO., LTD.
15.15.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.15.2 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.15.3 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.15.4 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.15.5 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.16 RPM INTERNATIONAL INC.
15.16.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.16.2 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.16.3 MANUFACTURING LOCATIONS 15.16.4 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.16.5 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.16.6 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
15.17 S.COAT CO., LTD.
15.17.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.17.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.17.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.18 THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
15.18.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.18.2 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.18.3 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.18.4 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.19 THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY
15.19.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.19.2 REVENUE ANALYSIS 15.19.3 GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE 15.19.4 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.19.5 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
15.20 TOA PERFORMANCE COATING CORPORATION CO., LTD.
15.20.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT 15.20.2 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 15.20.3 RECENT DEVELOPMENT
- 16 CONCLUSION17 QUESTIONNAIRE 18 RELATED REPORTS
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are:-
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- KANSAI Paint Co. Ltd.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Covestro AG
- Coat CO., LTD
- Bernardo Ecenarro S.A.
- KAPCI COATING
- THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
- NOROO PAINT & COATINGS CO. LTD.
- RPM International Inc.
- Guangzhou Zhenroumei Chemical Coatings Limited
- Alp coating
- TOA Performance Coating Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Isamu Paint Co., Ltd
- Esdee Pai
- Berger Paints India Limited and others.
Drivers: Asia-Pacific Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
- Growing demand of epoxy resins in automotive refinish coating application
- Disruptive driving Habits Leading to more damage in vehicles
- Strengthening of governmental regulations with respect to high levels of volatile organic compounds
- Increasing average cost per repair
Opportunity Coating that supports matte finish Challenge Flocculation while applying a base coat
Know more about Automotive Refinish Coatings Market @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/asia-pacific-automotive-refinish-coatings-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research