Global Atherectomy systems Market is expected to reach USD 1.83 billion by 2025, from USD 1.31 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market
Atherectomy systems are utilized as a part of the Cath lab to debulk sores by cutting or laser removing plaque, calcium and tissue hyperplasia from vessel dividers, permitting recanalization of the vessel lumen as an end in itself, or in anticipation of stenting. While a few systems have a sign for the coronaries, the essential utilization of these gadgets is for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) in the legs. These systems are used in hospitals & surgical centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes. Some of the major players operating in the global atherectomy systems market are
- Koninklijke Philips
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Boston Scientific
- R. Bard
- Cardinal Health
- Minnetronix, Inc.
- Straub Medical
Others are Biotronik, RA Medical Systems, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Group, Covidien, Spectranetics, Straub Medical AG among others. The global atherectomy systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atherectomy systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- According to article published recently by the WHO around 1.8 million cases of lung cancer were registered in the year 2012.
- According to the American Cancer Society, it has been estimated that in the U.S. around 195,000 people are suffering from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) every year and the number of deaths from NSCLC are approximately 135,000.
The increase in cancer and other disease will create the demand for atherectomy systems.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising target patient population
- Continuous product development and commercialization
- Favourable reimbursement scenario in mature markets
- Demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Strengthening distribution channels of major product manufacturers
- Limited patient awareness
- Stringent regulatory scenario
Market Segmentation: Global Atherectomy systems Market
The global atherectomy systems market is segmented based on Product, Application, End User, Geography.
- By product the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
- Directional atherectomy
- Orbital atherectomy
- Photo-ablative (laser) atherectomy
- Rotational atherectomy
- Support devices and other
- On the basis of application the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
- Peripheral Vascular
- Neurovascular And Others
- On the basis of end-user the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
- Hospitals & Surgical Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Cardiovascular Systems collaborated with Aerolase for the development of the laser atherectomy device to treat multiple forms of arterial disease.
- In July 2018, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) signed an agreement with OrbusNeich for the distribution of the coronary and peripheral Orbital Atherectomy Systems (OAS) outside U.S. and Japan.
- The report offers atherectomy systems market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- To gain detailed overview of parent market
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the atherectomy systems market size has been provided.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global order management software market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the atherectomy systems industry
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.