North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market By Component (Electronic Control Unit, Transceivers, Wiring Harness and Others), Vehicle Type (ICE Vehicle and Electric Vehicle), Frequency (High Frequency, Very High Frequency and Ultra High Frequency) and Country (U.S.A, Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Smart antennas can be defined as digital wireless communications antenna system which is capable of tracking and handling the signals. It can be used in radar & telecommunications, signal processing and can be part of next-generation reconfigurable broadband wireless systems. In automobile industry, automotive smart antennas are being used as various wireless connectivity and positioning technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G/LTE cellular, WLAN systems for vehicle-to-everything, in-car hotspots and GNSS positioning applications.
North America automotive smart antenna market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 15.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The Automotive Smart Antenna Market research report has been prepared on the basis of inputs from the key market specialist and leaders. Hence, a conscious effort to plunge profound and uncover hard to discover data relating to the developing business sector scene and development prospects throughout the following couple of years is clearly visible in this Automotive Smart Antenna Market report. The market research report further includes talks about the major vendors working in the current market scenario. The historical data proposes certain patterns that the market may experience and the possibilities of development amid the forecasted years. The regions incorporated into the analysis are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-automotive-smart-antenna-market/
Top Competitors of Market: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
- DENSO CORPORATION,
- Continental AG,
- Ficosa Internacional SA,
- HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.,
- TE Connectivity,
- Airgain, Inc.,
- Calearo Antenne SPA,
- HARMAN International,
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA,
- Hirschmann Car Communication,
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG,
- INPAQ TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd,
- KATHREIN SE,
- LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.,
- MD ELEKTRONIK,
- PulseLarsen Electronics,
- SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG,
- Yokowo co., ltd.,
- WISI Group among others.
Table of Contents: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
To Continue…….!!! | Get Detailed TOC: @
Market Segmentation: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
North America automotive smart antenna market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, vehicle type, frequency and geography.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into electronic control unit (ECU), transceivers (Bluetooth transceivers and Wi-Fi transceivers), wiring harness and others. In 2019, electronic control unit segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into ICE vehicle (commercial vehicle, light duty vehicle and passenger car) and electric vehicle (battery-electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). In 2019, electric vehicle is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into high frequency (0.1 GHz-1GHz and 1GHz-2GHz), very high frequency (2GHz-3GHz and 3GHz-4GHz) and ultra-high frequency (4GHz-5.2GHz and 5.2GHz-5.9GHz). In 2019, ultra-high frequency segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, Schaffner introduced a new series of single-phase filters which extended the product portfolio of filter family FN 2070. These products were made in order to produce highest performance from single phase filters.
- In January 2019, PulseLarsen Electronics introduced its new Tri-Band Antenna for all-bands radios which is ideal for public safety applications. This product is developed as a high performance whip antenna to be paired with all band radios Motorola’s APX8500 & Harris Unity XG.
- In October 2018, Scahffner introduced a news series of RFI filters, FN 9255, dual stage and high-performance, with IEC inlet C14 and C20. This product has been made for high frequency products, above 30 MHz. These filters have got full international safety approvals and are compatible with RoHS II directive.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research