Market Definition: Blockchain in Agriculture Market
Global Blockchain in Agriculture Market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Blockchain is a technological database, where all of the transactions are recorded and connected with the help of cryptography, and every single recorded transaction is interlinked with the previous one. This database’s implementation in the agricultural market is expected to induce the transparency between the farmers and the users of these farm products, whether they are manufacturers or end-users.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blockchain-in-agriculture-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
- Increasing concerns regarding the wastage of food grains and agricultural resources requiring transparency in supply chain; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing cases of food contamination and food scams in the agricultural sector giving rise to growth of transparent supply chain methods; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of infrastructural services and capabilities of the developing regions is expected to restrain the market growth
- Threats related to hacking and piracy of information available on blockchain platforms is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Market Competitors: Blockchain in Agriculture Market
Few of the major competitors are IBM Corporation; Microsoft; SAP SE; Ambrosus; arc-net; OriginTrail; HARA; Ripe Technology, INC; VeChain Foundation; Eka Software Solutions Pvt Ltd; Project Provenance Ltd.;; and Full Profile.
This Market report is based on unique research done by our team which delivers analytical scrutiny of the market across several segments. The report additionally consists of current size and Summary of the market and industry combined with outlook prospects. In addition, key market makers are examined on numerous factors such as company overview, product portfolio, and revenue details during the forecast year. Also, the total potential of the market is briefed in the full report. The report highlights CAGR value fluctuations during the forecast period of 2019-2026 for the market. The base year for calculation in the report is considered as 2017 while the historic year is 2016 which will inform you how the Market is going to act upon in the forecast years by giving information about the several market insights.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Market Segmentation: Blockchain in Agriculture Market
- By Stakeholder
- Food Manufacturers/Processors
- By Provider
- Application & Solution Provider
- Middleware Provider
- Infrastructure & Protocol Provider
- By Application
- Product Traceability, Tracking & Visibility
- Payment & Settlement
- Smart Contracts
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Management
- By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- North America
TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!!
Global blockchain in agriculture market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blockchain in agriculture market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research