Polyisobutylene market report is a synopsis ascertaining the current status for Chemical & Material industry. It explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and market trends are, at the same time focusing on the most significant key players and key brands that are responsible for driving the polyisobutylene market by their joint ventures, mergers, product launches, and accusations.
The polyisobutylene report further contains the SWOT analysis for the polyisobutylene market which keeps you updated about the market driver and restraints. Besides, the report contains the CAGR levels for the forecasted years from 2019 to 2025.
The global Polyisobutylene market accounted for USD 2.21 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample PDF Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyisobutylene-market
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- BASF SE
- Lanxess AG
- TPC Group
- Chevron Oronite Company LLC
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Kothari Petrochemicals Sibur and many more.
Major Market Drivers & Restraint:
- High demand for tire and tube manufacturing
- Positive growth in adhesives & sealants industry
- Increasing demand in medical packaging
- Stringent environmental legislations
The polyisobutylene market is segmented on the basis of molecular weight into
- low MW PIB
- medium MW PIB
- high MW PIB
- conventional PIB
- highly reactive PIB
- lube additives
- fuel additives
- stroke engines
- industrial lubes & others
- adhesives & sealants
- food and others
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global polyisobutylene market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.