This market research report contains a chapter on the global Clinical chemistry analyzer market and all its associated companies with their profiles, which gives valuable data pertaining to their outlook in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. The Clinical chemistry analyzer report helps organizations in every sphere of business to make better decisions, to answer even the toughest business questions and thus helps reduce the risk of failure.
Get Free Sample of Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-clinical-chemistry-analyzer-market
Clinical chemistry analyzer is used to calculate the concentration of certain metabolites, electrolytes, proteins, and/or drugs in serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, or other body fluids. Hospitals, clinics, research laboratories are using these devices. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes drives the market.
According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation.
Global clinical chemistry analyzer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical chemistry analyzer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, NexTech AR Solutions Corp. announced that it has entered into an agreement with Block Scientific to show clinical chemistry analyzer with the help of virtual and augmented reality. It will change the whole industry as it will bring expensive, big and bulky medical lab into doctor’s offices.
- In July 2018, Siemens Healthineers announced that it has officially cleared by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and AACC (American Association for Clinical Chemistry). This will transform cardiac triage in emergency departments, and it will led Siemens in increased downtime and higher throughput in their clinical chemistry workflows.
Clinical chemistry analyzer market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9.2 billion to an estimated value of USD 16.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.02% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases. Some of the major players operating in clinical chemistry analyzer market are
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Siemens AG
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Nova Biomedical
- Sysmex Corporation
Other Players are BioSystems Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd., DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH, Endress+Hauser Management AG, Diatron, SFRI, EKF and Medica Corporation among others.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-chemistry-analyzer-market
Segmentation: Global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market
By Analyzers Technology
- Semi-Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Fully Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
By Test Analysis
- Basic Metabolic Panel(BMP)
- Liver Panel
- Electrolyte Panel
- Renal Profile
- Lipid Profile
- Specialty Chemical Tests
- Thyroid Function Panel
By End-User Analysis
- Academic Research Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Increase in healthcare expenses is expected to work as a driver in the industry
- There is an increase in diseases due to prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Increase in use of point of care testing devices is the driver for the market
- New research and developments is leading towards automated laboratories
- Due to an increase in deaths from diabetes government have formed strict rules
- The necessity of high capital investments
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical chemistry analyzer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-clinical-chemistry-analyzer-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.