This Clinical Trial Imaging Market research report provides a detailed synopsis on the study for market and how it is impacting the industry. To put marketplace clearly into the focus of clients, most up to date market insights and analysis are provided via this report. Under market segmentation, research and analysis is done based on several market and industry segments such as application, vertical, deployment model, end user, and geography. Businesses can surely anticipate the reduced risk and failure with this market research report. The excellence and transparency continued in this Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market report makes achieve the trust and reliance of the member companies and customers.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-clinical-trial-imaging-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the clinical trial imaging market are
- BioClinica, Inc. (U.S.),
- Biomedical Systems (U.S.),
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies (U.S.),
- ICON Public Limited Company (Ireland),
- Intrinsic Imaging, LLC (U.S.),
- IXICO, PLC (U.K.),
- PAREXEL International Corporation (U.S.),
- Radiant Sage, LLC (U.S.),
- BioTelemetric, Inc. (U.S.),
- WorldCare Clinical, LLC (U.S.),
- Clarity Pharmaceuticals (Australia),
- Quotient Sciences (US),
- VirtualScopics (US),
- Prism Clinical Imaging (US),
- Medical Metrics (US),
- Mint Medical GmbH (Germany),
- Image Core Lab (India),
- BANOOK GROUP (US),
- Intrinsic Imaging, LLC,
- ERT Clinical and few among others.
Market Analysis: Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market
Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 1579.72 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 885.75 million in 2018.
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 21stMarch 2018, Intrinsic Imaging, LLC, a FDA and ISO certified medical imaging that provides services in support of Phase I-IV clinical trials completed a very large 12,480 read pivotal oncology clinical trial. Such operational excellence and efficiency in conducting clinical trials will help to grow the market.
- On 28thJanuary 2019, BioTelemetry, Inc., the leading remote and wireless medical technology company has signed a merger agreement with Geneva Healthcare, Inc. Company developed a cloud based platform that monitors all the physician’s patients. By acquiring the company, BioTelemetry, Inc. can utilize the valuable asset for clinical trial imaging market and achieve greater heights.
Market Definition: Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market
Clinical trial is the vital part of drug developing process. Imaging has been the emerging market in clinical and non-clinical fields. Medical imaging is playing a significant role in clinical trials for more effective and accurate results. Clinical imaging is used to prevent, detect, treat and manage various diseases or medical conditions.
- Increasing number of contract research organization
- Growth in geriatric population with chronic diseases
- Rise in R&D investments
- Emergence of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- High price if imaging hampers the market
- High implementation barriers may restrain the growth of the market.
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-clinical-trial-imaging-market
Segmentation: Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Operational Imaging Services
- Read Analysis Services
- System and Technical Support Services
- Trial Design Consulting Services
By End User
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global clinical trial imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical trial imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical trial imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)