Global enteral feeding devices market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.50 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.06 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing premature births.
Get Free Sample of Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enteral-feeding-devices-market
Enteral feeding is the process of intake of food through the gastrointestinal tract such as oral and tube feeding. These feedings are used when a person is not able to complete the nutritional needs of the body. Nasogastric tube (NGT), Orogastric tube (OGT), Nasoenteric tube, Oroenteric tube, Gastrostomy tube and Jejunostomy tube are some of the major types of the enteral feedings. These tube help the patients to get the sufficient nutrition they require and also keep their GI tract working.
- Rising geriatric population is driving market.
- Increasing incidences of chronic diseases is driving the market
- Risks associated with enteral feeding are the factor hampers the market.
- Lack of skilled professionals to use feeding devices is restraining the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Vygon announced the launch of their enteral feeding pump easymoov6 which is equipped with a digital interface so that pump can support the management of eternal feeding in hospital as well as home. It will also help the medical team to monitor the and to control the flow rate and the amount of food delivered and will solve patient weight stability problem.
- In March 2017, Medela LLC has received approval from S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for their ENFit Low Dose Tip enteral syringes which will be used to deliver accurate doses and will reduce the risk of misconnections. This system will include syringes, syringe pumps, warmers, feeding tubes, and extension sets. The main is to prevent unwanted liquid transfer and to improve the small- volume eternal drug delivery.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global enteral feeding devices market are Fresenius Kabi AG, Halyard Health, Medtronic, Nestlé, DANONE, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cook, Moog Inc., CONMED Corporation., Boston Scientific Corporation, BD, Abbott., Vygon SA, Applied Medical Technology, Inc, Amsino International, Inc., CAIR LGL, The Trendlines Group, Biometrix, Thomas Magnete GmbH, Vesco Medical LLC, Intervene Group Limited, TECHNOPATH.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enteral-feeding-devices-market
Global enteral feeding devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enteral feeding devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market
- By Type
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
- Administration Sets
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Enterostomy Feeding Tubes
- Standard Tubes
- Standard Jejunostomy Tubes
- Standard Gastrostomy Tubes
- Standard Gastrojejunostomy Tubes
- Low-Profile Tubes
- Low-Profile Gastrostomy Tubes
- Low-Profile Jejunostomy Tubes
- Low-Profile Gastrojejunostomy Tubes
- Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
- Nasogastric Feeding Tubes
- Nasojejunal Feeding Tubes
- Nasoduodenal Feeding Tubes
- Oroenteric Feeding Tubes
- Standard Tubes
- Enteral Syringes
- Giving Set
- Gastrostomy Tube
- Nasogastric Tub
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Device
- By Age Group
- By Applications
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Applications
- By End- User
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-enteral-feeding-devices-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.