Europe body composition analyzers market with 49.2% market share and is expected to reach USD 414.69 million by 2026 from USD 176.68 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Request For Sample Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-body-composition-analyzers-market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are COSMED srl, GENERAL ELECTRIC, OMRON Corporation, seca, Tanita, Bodystat, RJL SYSTEMS Inc, Hologic Inc., Maltron International Ltd, InBody CO., Ltd, SELVAS Healthcare, Inc., beurer, LAICA S.p.A, AKERN SRL and many others.
On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into bio impedance analyzers (BIA), skinfold caliper, dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), air displacement plethysmography (ADP), others. The BIA analyzer is sub-segmented into single frequency BIA and multi frequency BIA. In 2019, bio impedance analyzers segment is expected to dominate the Europe body composition analyzers market with 42.1% market share and is expected to reach USD 355.99 million by 2026 from USD 151.30 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of compartment model type, the market is segmented into two-compartment model, three-compartment model, multi-compartment model. In 2019, two-compartment model segment is expected to dominate the Europe body composition analyzers market with 47.6% market share and is expected to reach USD 375.75 million by 2026 from USD 172.76 million in 2018, growing with a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Howerver, Multi-compartment models segments are growing at the highest CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, health fitness club, academy, others. In 2019, health fitness club segment is expected to dominate the Europe body composition analyzers market with 49.2% market share and is expected to reach USD 414.69 million by 2026 from USD 176.68 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Drivers: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market
RISING NUMBER OF GERIATRIC POPULATION
The rise in aging population and the change in lifestyle have resulted in increase in the health consciousness which acts as a driving factor for the body composition analyzer market. The growth of the aging population has led to the growth for medical devices, especially diagnostic equipment that focus on finding the constituents present in the body.
Key points mentioned in the report
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- To gain detailed overview of parent market Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market Landscape
Part 04: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market Sizing
Part 05: Europe Body Composition Analyzers Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…Get Detailed TOC | https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-body-composition-analyzers-market
Some of the statistics for the aging population worldwide are as follows:
- According to the United Nations report, in 2017, the estimated number of the old age people all over the world is 962 million whose age is 60 or over, comprising 13 per cent of worldwide population. Europe has the highest percentage for population whose age is 60 years or over (almost 25 per cent).
- According to the Office for National Statistics in 2014, the number of people in U.K. aged 75 and over had increased by approximately 8 percent of the population and the population aged 65 and over had grown nearly 18 percent of the total population.
The increase of the old age population will increase the demand for the body composition analyzers and this will in turn lead to the growth of the market.
The rise in obesity is going to boost the growth of the body composition market as people are becoming excessively health conscious. The obesity is on rise around the globe due to modern lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits, desk bound jobs and others.
- Some of the statistics in response to obese population worldwide are as follows:
- According to WHO (World Health Organization), in 2014, 1.9 billion population in the age group of 18 and above were overweight, out of these around 600 million people were obese.
- According to WHO, in 2014, 41 million children under the age of 5 were found to be overweight or obese globally.
The obesity menace around the globe is on the rise. Due to the rising obesity the government around the world has been taking several initiatives to create awareness regarding the ill effects of obesity and taking necessary steps such as imposing tax on the products, labelling them with statutory warnings to reduce the excess intake of the products which are leading to obesity. The European Commission has taken some strategy to tackle overweight, nutrition and obesity-related health problems. European Union member states approximately 17% of the total adult population are obese and 52% of the total adult people are overweight.
Questions? Inquire before buying: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-body-composition-analyzers-market
KEY PLAYERS ARE TAKING STRATEGIC DECISIONS TO GAIN MARKET SHARE
The mergers and acquisition of any company plays a very important role in expanding the business and reaching the ultimate customer.
- Tanita a Japan based company and also the market leader in the body composition analyzers market partnered with the U.K., based company called Boditrax. Boditrax has installed most of the body composition analyzers equipment in hospitals, health clubs, leisure clubs and premier league football clubs. This partnership would help Tanita to increase its market presence in Europe.
- In May 2017, Tanita introduced the ultimate medical-grade scale for residential use which scans and examines 26 body features from body fact, weight, muscle mass, metabolic age, BMI (Body Mass Index) and body water. Tanita’s latest RD-545 scale with its unique technology offers advantage to the body builders, top athletes, and fitness enthusiasts to analyze their body.
INCREASING DISEASES DUE TO CHANGING LIFESTYLE
The sedentary lifestyle among the younger generation, long working hours, and unhealthy eating habits has given rise to obesity in the developing and the developed countries such as U.S., and Germany. With the rise of obesity many serious diseases too follow such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoarthritis and many more.
Some of the recent statistics on Cardio Vascular Diseases (CVDs) are:
- According to WHO, in the last 25 years the absolute number of CVD cases have increased in Europe and in the EU (European Union). Obesity and overweight in the European region are accountable for approximately 35% cases of ischaemic heart disease, 80% of cases of type 2 diabetes and 55% cases of hypertensive disease amongst adults.
- According to European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics 2017, in Europe CVDs accounts for 45 percent of all deaths while 37 percent of all deaths in the EU.
The regulatory framework is one of the main restrain for the body composition analyzers market. The body composition analyzers come under the medical class II devices (class II devices has the higher risk devices than Class I and require regulatory controls that offers assurance about the device’s safety and effectiveness) which have to be approved by FDA before they are brought in the market for the use of general public.
HIGH COST OF EQUIPMENT
The main restraint for the body composition analyzers market is the high price of the full body composition analyzers. Some of the top end bio impedance analyzers are very expensive which are not affordable by the average earning population, though there are low priced devices available in the market but when it comes to the accuracy they fall far apart as compare to the high priced devices.
- Tanita’s Boditrax segmental composition analyzer comes at a price of 19,958.95 euro. The following chart of some of the market players would clearly help in understanding the market price.
The high cost of the body composition analyzers is not affordable by the population with low income. Hence the high cost of body composition is constraining the growth of the market.
RISING FITNESS INDUSTRY
The rise in the fitness industry is one of the opportunities for the body composition analyzers market. For instance, according to the 2016 April issue of fitness news Europe, the European gym market is on the rise.
Some of the statistics in favor of the rise in fitness industry are as follows:
- According to FranchiseHelp Holdings LLC (2017), globally there are over 180,000 fitness clubs which are estimated to have earned USD 84 billion from their 145 million members.
- According to DSSV (DeutscherSportstudioVerband), Germany and the UK lead all the markets in Europe. Germany attracts 9 million members at 8,000 health clubs and studios whereas UK caters to some 3.3 million members.
REQUIREMENT OF TRAINED STAFF
The requirement of a trained staff is a big challenge for estimating the correct composition of body fat and other minerals. The techniques like skinfold caliper are practical, economical and administratively feasible field technique for body composition analysis. However, the accuracy of the skinfold method is dependent on the technician’s skill as well on the type of caliper and the skinfold prediction equation being used. When choosing a skinfold caliper for health or fitness setting, the durability, cost, and degree of precision of the caliper are important considerations. The reasonably priced plastic calipers have less precise measuring scale and often provides variable pressure and minute range of measurement.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research