Europe Fall Detection System Market is estimated to reach USD 114.70 Million by 2025 from USD 83.59 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The major factors driving the growth of this market are ability to assist in case of fall, growth in enhanced medical alert services, increased demand of wearable technology based fall detection system and growth in demand of smart phones. On the other hand, low acceptance of technology among elder population may hinder the growth of the market.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-fall-detection-system-market
Key Drivers: Europe Fall Detection System Market
Some of the key factors driving the market for Europe fall detection system are ability to assist in case of fall, growth in enhanced medical alert services. Increased demand of wearable technology based fall detection system and growth in demand of smart phones are the other factor which will drive the demand of Europe fall detection system market.
- Low acceptance of technology among elder population is the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Rising geriatric population and implementation of machine learning approach to detect fall are some of the factors which will drive the market in future.
Key Market Competitors: Europe Fall Detection System Market
Few of the major competitors are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Intel Corporation, VitalConnect, Blue Willow Systems, LifeCall, Williamson Corporation, Life Assure, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, Semtech Corporation, Connect America, Tunstall, Bay Alarm Medical, MobileHelp, Mytrex, Inc., AlertOne Services, LLC and MariCare, among others.
This market report is helpful in assessing the effectiveness of advertising program and identifies the causes of consumer resistance. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. The report helps business in knowing its market share over various time periods, transportation, storage, and supply requirements of its products. This report examines market by regions, especially North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, and India, focusing top manufacturers in global market, with respect to production, price, revenue, and market share for each manufacturer. Moreover, a clear understanding of the products, services and business model is obtained while forming this report. A range of key factors are analyzed in the report, which will help the buyer in studying the industry. The report is bifurcated into several attributes which include manufacturers, region, type, application, market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, emerging trends, risks, entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors which are again detailed in the report as required to describe the topic and provide maximum information for better decision making.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Market Segmentation: Europe Fall Detection System Market
- The Europe fall detection system market is segmented based on product type into two notable segments; automatic fall detection system and manual fall detection system. The fall detection system market is dominated by automatic fall detection system with 84.5% market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period
- The Europe fall detection system market is divided based on algorithm into two segments; machine learning and simple threshold.
- The Europe fall detection system market is segmented on the basis of component into three segments; accelerometers and gyroscope, multimodal sensor and unimodal or bimodal sensor.
- The Europe fall detection system market is categorized based on system into four segments; wearable, non-wearable, in-home cellular system and in-home landline system. Wearables are sub segmented into watches, necklace/pendant and clip on. Non- wearables are further sub segmented into camera, floor sensor and wall sensor.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe fall detection system market is segmented into four notable segments; home care setting, hospital and senior assisted living facilities, lone worker and others.
TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!!
Key Points: Europe Fall Detection System Market
LifeFone is going to dominate the fall detection system market following Koninklijke Philips N.V., Intel Corporation, VitalConnect, Blue Willow Systems, LifeCall, Williamson Corporation, Life Assure, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, Semtech Corporation, Connect America, Tunstall, Bay Alarm Medical, MobileHelp, Mytrex, Inc., AlertOne Services, LLC and MariCare, among others.
- Accelerometers and Gyroscope market is growing with the highest CAGR
- Automatic fall detection system is driving the market with highest market share.
- Wearable segment is dominating the fall detection system market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research