Europe Natural Gas Engine Market report delivers a detailed study with present and upcoming opportunities to simplify the future investment in the market. With a formalized and managerial approach, marketing research has been performed in this Europe Natural Gas Engine Market report to offer the best solution. These problems are from different functional areas of marketing and include consumer behavior, product, sales, distribution channel, pricing, ad and physical distribution. Moreover, this Europe Natural Gas Engine Market report also makes available strategic profiling of key players in the Chemical and Materials industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Europe natural gas engine market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
FREE | Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-natural-gas-engine-market
Key Players: Europe natural gas engine market
Rolls-Royce, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Cummins Inc., Siemens, Caterpillar Inc., INNIO Group, Doosan, Wärtsilä, Liebherr Group, YANMAR America, YANMAR Europe, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., MAN SE, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Westport Fuel Systems, Niigata Power Systems Co.,Ltd., JFE Engineering Corp
- To study and analyze the Europe natural gas engine market market consumption (value & volume)
- To understand the structure of Europe natural gas engine market market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key Europe natural gas engine market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Europe natural gas engine market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Europe natural gas engine market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Get 20% instant on this ready report, Mail us at email@example.com
Europe natural gas engine market is segmented into three notable segments which are engine family, power output and application.
On the basis of engine family, the market is segmented into spark ignited engine, dual fuel type engine and high pressure direct injection. In 2019, spark ignited engine segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2018, INNIO expanded its Waukesha series of VHP by adding P9394GSI S5 Horsepower to an existing L7042GSI S5 at L7044GSI S5 at 1900 Horsepower & 1500 Horsepower. This expansion helped the company in providing better customer experience as customers are getting better fuel efficiency, improved power and lower operating costs.
- In November 2018, Rolls-Royce came up with its new Gas Engine series, B36:45 for power generation at PowerGen International in Orlando. These new engines will be giving efficiency up to 50% and have features like low fuel consumption and emission levels.
On the basis of power output, the market is segmented into 15KW – 100KW, 100KW – 399KW, 400KW – 800KW, 1000-2000KW, and 3000KW – 4500KW. In 2019, 15KW – 100KW is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, MAN Engines had supplied of electrical power 470 kWmech to the first natural gas CHP plant to Mexican OEM partner Cysore SA de CV. Its installation has been done at 1800 m above sea level in Mexico. This innovation by MAN Engines will bring growth to the company in Gas Engines Market.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into natural gas gensets, natural gas automotive, decentralized energy generation (vehicles, gasoline stations). In 2019, natural gas automotive segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has received an order for rehabilitation and maintenance project for Manila Metro rail transit System Line 3 by Philippines. The project was initially carried out by Sumitomo Corporation and been allocated to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd for the maintenance purpose.
In November 2018, Cummins Inc. announced that it will support the launch of EPA Cleaner Trucks along with the efforts of US Environmental Protection Agency in order to develop a national low NOx rule for on-highway heavy-duty engines. This support will lead to growth of the company at global level.
FREE TOC is ready | Request at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-natural-gas-engine-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research