The Gas Insulated Switchgear Market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. The gas insulated switchgear market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025.
According to Research for Markets, the Global Gas Insulated Switchgear market is accounted for $15.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $31.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing demand for Gas Insulated Switchgear in Asia Pacific, space constraints, safety, reliability and substation security, low maintenance, longer life span and high capacity of power transmission offered by GIS are the factors favoring the market growth. Technical complicacy and harmful effects of SF6 are the factors hampering the market growth.
Some of The Key Players In Global Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Are:
- ABB Ltd.,
- Alstom SA,
- Crompton Greaves Limited,
- Dongfang Electricals Ltd,
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.,
- GE Digital Energy,
- Hitachi Ltd.,
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.,
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems,
- Henan Pinggao Electric Co., Ltd.,
- Kanohar Electricals Ltd.,
- LumaSense Technologies,
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation,
- Nissin Electric Co. Ltd.,
- Siemens AG,
- Schneider Electric SE
- Toshiba Corporation.
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ ¬†https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/gas-insulated-switchgear-global-market-4525
Gas insulated switchgear is commanded by high voltage GIS with highest share in total GIS market. The market is growing at a significant rate due to increasing demand for extra high voltage and ultra-high voltage transmission system that needs GIS for secure power transmission and distribution. Transmission & distribution dominates the end user market, mainly due to increasing demand for EHV and UHV transmission system to reduce the transmission losses. Asia-Pacific is the largest market due to ongoing projects in implementation of EHV and UHV transmission lines in China, Japan, and India.
- Medium Voltage GIS
o Primary Distribution Medium Voltage GIS
o Secondary Distribution Medium Voltage GIS
- High Voltage GIS
End Users Covered:
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Transmission & Distribution
- Power Generation
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Other End Users
Request for Report Brochure for Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/gas-insulated-switchgear-global-market-4525
Major Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Market, By Type
6 Market, By End User
7 Market, By Geography
8¬† Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
Request for Discount@ https://www.researchformarkets.com/discount/gas-insulated-switchgear-global-market-4525
¬†What Our Report Offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oncology nutrition market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Inquiry Before Buying@ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/gas-insulated-switchgear-global-market-4525
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)