Global Additive Manufacturing market research report provides the best answers to many of the critical business questions and challenges. Additionally, the data, facts and figures collected to generate this market report are obtained from the trustworthy sources such as websites, journals, mergers, newspapers and other authentic sources. The report has very extensive scope that includes market scenarios, comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. To execute market research study; competent and advanced tools and techniques viz SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been employed.
Besides, the market share of major competitors on global level is also studied where key areas such as Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America are taken into account in this Additive Manufacturing market research report. The report not only aids to save valuable time but also adds credibility to the work that has been done to grow the business. It simplifies the flow of information for better user understanding. The supremacy and transparency maintained in this Additive Manufacturing report makes it achieve the trust and reliance of the member companies and customers. This Additive Manufacturing market research report has been produced with a nice blend of industry insight, smart and practical solutions and newest technology to endow with the better user experience.
The global additive manufacturing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.99 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.56 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Download FREE PDF sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
Global Additive Manufacturing Market By Technology (Powder Bed Fusion, Directed Energy Deposition, Binder Jetting, Sheet Lamination), Materials (Homogeneous Materials, Heterogeneous Materials), Material Type (Plastic, Metal alloy, Rubber, Others), Products (Surgical Equipment, Prosthetics & Implants, Tissue Engineering), End-Users (Automotive Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Government/Military, Architecture, Healthcare, Academic Institutions, Dental, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
The global additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of additive manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Ltd., Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., EOS Systems Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC., Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical B.V., Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc., Stratasys Ltd., Morris Technology, Materialise, Limacorporate S.p.a., ExOne among others.
Market Definition: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
- The growth of several industries including as automotive, FMCG, semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, food & beverages, healthcare serves as a stimulant for the growth of additives manufacturing market.
- Rising demand for additive manufacturing in the dental and medical industries drives the growth of this market.
- Reduction in the prices of additive manufacturing-based machines and fall in the prices of 3D printers would fuel the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness amongst the people would increase the demand for additives.
- The increased investments in the Research and development of better software and technology, and the development of innovative equipment’s and their applications, fosters the growth of this market.
- Regulatory hurdle in many countries is one of the constraints for the market.
- The limited access of additive manufacturing in the underdeveloped and developing economies would restrain the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Binder Jetting
- Sheet Lamination
- Homogeneous Materials
- Heterogeneous Materials
By Material Type
- Metal Alloy
- Surgical Equipment
- Prosthetics & Implants
- Tissue Engineering
By End User
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Academic Institutions
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, 3D Systems launched the FabPro 1000, a less costly, highly efficient DLP-based 3D printer framed for dental and jewelry production, and for high quality plastic prototypes. It has a printing speed which is three times faster than that f its competitors, and is marketed as simple to use SLA printer. In July, 2018, 3D systems launched an e-commerce site for the sale of its new printer, to make it easily accessible to its customers.
- In April 2018, ExOne launched Innovent+ metal Additive Manufacturing machine. It is developed for use lab for research and education. It provides two times the print volume of its previous models with enhanced powder handling capabilities. It is equipped with a new Ultrasonic recoater which is framed to offer material adaptability and is easy to operate.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research