In this Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging report, market definition studies the market drivers and market restraints which gives clear idea to businesses about taking decision of whether to enhance or reduce the production of a particular product. Whereas the market segmentation estimates the usage of the product with respect to its applications, end user or with respect to geography. Besides, competitor analysis is one of the most imperative aspects of market research report which aids businesses in deciding upon the strategies by matching them up with the competitors. Not to mention, today’s businesses are in extreme demand of the market research analysis to take any verdict about the products. This Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging market report holds an immense importance for the growth of any business.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market of which artificial intelligence in medical imaging is a part of is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to better visualization and conclusive results in diagnostic procedure with the application of artificial intelligence in medical imaging.
Key Market Competitors: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
- Freenome Inc.
- Clarify Health Solutions
- BioXcel Therapeutics
- Ada Health GmbH
- GNS Healthcare
- Zebra Medical Vision Inc.
- Qventus Inc
- IDx Technologies Inc.
- K Health
- Medopad Ltd.
- ai Inc.
- Voxel TechnologyRenalytix AI plc
- Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd.
- mPulse Mobile
- Suki AI Inc.
- BERG LLC
- Zealth Inc.
- OWKIN INC
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable Healthcare), announced Series A funding for the company, expanding the financing capital of the company to USD 19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to drive its products portfolio and expand the market share with its recent product launch of a voice-powered AI wearable device for doctors.
- In September 2017, International Conference on Intelligent Robots & Systems conducted the 30th IROS, 2017 conference discussing the uses and applications of robotics in healthcare, medical imaging and interventions. The conference was conducted in Vancouver, Canada from September 24-28, 2017.
- Increased numbers of diagnostic procedures carried out is expected to drive the market growth
- Ability and achievement of personalized treatment, improved procedures and treatment of the patients are also expected to drive the market growth
Table of Content: Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market
- Lack of integration and practical applications of artificial intelligence is expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost and reluctance of adoption of these systems is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- By Deployment Type
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Molecular Imaging
- Research Laboratories
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in medical imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.