Articulated robots are those industrial robots with rotatory joints so that they can perform any movement correctly and repeatedly. They are usually used in the manufacturing industry so that they can perform function like welding, sealing, picking, assembling, painting etc. they are usually powered by electric motors. Growth in the manufacturing industry is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Global Articulated Robot Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.09 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 38.17 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.71% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising automation is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-articulated-robot-market
Key Players: Global Articulated Robot Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global articulated robot market are
- Omron Corporation
- DAIHEN Corporation
- DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Ellison Technologies, Inc.
- Epson America, Inc.
- FANUC CORPORATION
- Genmark Automation, Inc.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rethink Robotics
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG.
- Stäubli International AG.
- TOSHIBA MACHINE CO.,LTD
- Universal Robots
- YRG Inc.
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION.
Global Articulated Robot Market By Payload (Up to 16.00 Kg, 16.01–60.00 Kg, 60.01–225.00 Kg, More Than 225.00 Kg), Function (Handling, Welding, Dispensing, Assembly, Processing, Others), Industry (Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Metals and Machinery, Chemicals, Rubber, and Plastics, Food & Beverages, Precision Engineering and Optics, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, Others), Type (4-Axis or Less, 5-Axis, 6-Axis or More), Subsystem (Hardware, Software, Services), Component (Robot Controller Unit, Robotic Arm, End Effector, Drive, Sensors, Power Supply, Motors, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Hitachi Ltd, announced that they are going to acquire JR Automation Technologies, LLC so that they can enter into SI business in North America. The main aim of the acquisition is to strengthen their position in the global market. This will also help the company to use the technologies of the JR so that they can provide new products and services to their customers.
- In April 2017, TAL Manufacturing Solutions announced the launch of their new robot TAL Brabo which is specially designed for the manufacturing purposes. This new robot will increase the productivity by 15-30% in just 15-18 months. It can perform time consuming, dangerous and high volume tasks and can be used in the industries like electronics, machines, software, plastic, aerospace etc.
- Rising investment in automation industry is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence for SMEs is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- High installation cost is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for safely handle industrial-grade operations is another factor driving the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Articulated Robot Market
- Up to 16.00 Kg
- 01–60.00 Kg
- 01–225.00 Kg
- More Than 225.00 Kg
- Electrical and Electronics
- Metals and Machinery
- Rubber, and Plastics
- Food & Beverages
- Precision Engineering and Optics
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- 4-Axis or Less
- 6-Axis or More
- Robot Controller Unit
- Robotic Arm
- End Effector
- Drive, Sensors
- Power Supply
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global articulated robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of articulated robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved