Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Industry report makes your business well acquainted with insightful knowledge of the global, regional and local market statistics. It has most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. While preparing this Artificial intelligence market research report, customer satisfaction has been kept on the utmost priority which makes clients rely on us confidently. The artificial intelligence market report has been formed by using information from trustworthy sources such as journals, websites, and annual reports of the companies, white papers, and mergers.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market of which artificial intelligence in medical imaging is a part of is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to better visualization and conclusive results in diagnostic procedure with the application of artificial intelligence in medical imaging.
- Freenome Inc.
- Clarify Health Solutions
- BioXcel Therapeutics
- Ada Health GmbH
- GNS Healthcare
- Zebra Medical Vision Inc.
- Qventus Inc
- IDx Technologies Inc.
- K Health
- Medopad Ltd.
- ai Inc.
- Voxel TechnologyRenalytix AI plc
- Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd.
- mPulse Mobile
- Suki AI Inc.
- BERG LLC
- Zealth Inc.
- OWKIN INC
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable Healthcare), announced Series A funding for the company, expanding the financing capital of the company to USD 19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to drive its products portfolio and expand the market share with its recent product launch of a voice-powered AI wearable device for doctors.
- In September 2017, International Conference on Intelligent Robots & Systems conducted the 30th IROS, 2017 conference discussing the uses and applications of robotics in healthcare, medical imaging and interventions. The conference was conducted in Vancouver, Canada from September 24-28, 2017.
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- By Deployment Type
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Molecular Imaging
- Research Laboratories
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in medical imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.