Market Analysis: Global Blood Banking Devices Market
The Global Blood Banking Devices Market is expected to reach USD XX by 2025, from USD XX and market is growing at a CAGR of XX % by the end of 2025.
Market Definition: Global Blood Banking Devices Market
Blood banking is referred to collecting, separating, processing, and storing of blood. Blood banking devices are the instruments and devices used in the collection and storage of blood and blood components. These devices are used in the processing of blood to ensure safety during the blood transfer. The first blood bank in U.S. was established in 1936. Today, blood banks collect blood and separate into its various components so they can be used most effectively according to the needs of the patient.
We Offer FREE Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blood-banking-devices-market
Some of the leading key players profiled in this study:
- Abbott Diagnostics Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Dickson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd.
- Polymed Medical Devices
- Roche Holdings AG
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Terumo Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scintific nc.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- China Biologic Products Holdings
- Immucor Inc. (IVD Holdings, Inc.)
- Instrumentation Laboratory Company and F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG amongst others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in rate of complex surgeries such as orthopedic surgeries and open heart surgeries
- Rise in geriatric population
- Increase in incidence of trauma cases
- Technological advancement in medical technology for donor screening
- Advancement in blood transfusion instruments
This Global Blood Banking Devices Market report generally comprises of absolute and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints, major market players involved in this industry, analysis of the market segmentation, and competitive analysis of the key players. The report also endows with evaluations based on the market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Blood Banking Devices Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Blood Banking Devices Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Blood Banking Devices Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @
Market Segmentation: Global Blood Banking Devices Market
The global blood banking device market is segmented based on product type, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, market is segmented into blood collection devices, blood processing device, blood storage device. Blood collection market is further segmented into blood collection needles, blood collection tubes, syringes, blood bags, lancets, IV cannulas and vials etc. Blood processing device market is further segmented into centrifuges, blood filters, blood grouping analyzers and blood cell processors, Sedimentation Tubes, Hematology Reagents and Others. Blood Storage Devices market is further segmented into blood bank refrigerators, blood bank freezers, test tube racks.
- On the basis of end user, market is segmented into hospitals, academic institutes, independent diagnostic centers/clinics, blood banks.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Sanquin (Netherlands) and Abbott (U.S) announced that they have signed a multiple-year contract for the supply of primary serological equipment and consumables, including Sanquin (Netherlands) Alinity system, for blood and plasma screening. This agreement extends Abbott (U.S) and Sanquin (Netherlands) long-standing relationship of more than 10 years.
Competitive Analysis: Global Blood Banking Devices Market
The global blood banking device market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global blood banking device market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Want Full Report? Speak to Author @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-blood-banking-devices-market
Customization of the Report:
All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level. All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Data Bridge Market Research