Global Circuit Materials Market, By Material Class (Substrate, Conducting Material, Outer Layer), Substrate (Fiberglass Epoxy, Paper-Phenolic), Conducting Material (Copper), Outer Layer (Lipsm, Dry Film Photoimageable), Application (Communications, Industrial Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Circuit Materials Market
The Global Circuit Materials Market is expected to reach USD 41.8 billion by 2025, from USD 30.83 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast by 2025.
Market Definition: Global Circuit Materials Market
A circuit board is an electronic circuit which is used in electronic devices to provide mechanical support. Conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces are inscribed from copper sheets laminated to a non-conductive substrate which is converted by circuit board via electronic component. Generally, circuit board is made of sockets, ICs, cables and plastic laminates. These are the main components for most of the electronics products which are present in the market.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-circuit-materials-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Circuit Materials Market
The key players operating in the global circuit materials market are –
- Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kingboard Laminates Holdings Ltd.
- ITEQ Corporation
- Jinan Guoji Technology Co., Ltd.
- Eternal Materials Co., Ltd.
- Rogers Corporation
- Taiflex Scientific Co. Ltd.
- Isola Group
- Nikkan Industries Co.Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- Park Electrochemical Corporation
- Nikko-Materials Co. Ltd.
- D. Enterprises
- Arlon Electronic Materials
- Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate Co.Ltd.
- Ventec International Group
- Tamura Corporation
- International Laminate Material Ltd
- Tongling Huake Electronic Material Co.Ltd.
- NAM Hing Industrial Laminate Ltd
- Chang Chun Group
- Doosan Corporation Electro-Materials and many more.
- Technological advancements in the electronics sector
- Advancement in smart phones, touchscreen tablets, laptops and increasing demand for consumer electronics
- Technological developments in developing economies
- Low supply of copper foil
- Production of green and energy-efficient products
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
To Continue…….!!! | Get Detailed TOC: @
Segmentation: Global Circuit Materials Market
- By Material class
- Conducting Material
- By Substrate
- By Conducting material
- By Outer layer
- Liquid ink photoimageable solder mask
- Dry film photoimageable
- By Application
- Industrial electronics
- Aerospace & defense
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-circuit-materials-market
Competitive Landscape: Global Circuit Materials Market
The global circuit materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of circuit materials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In August 2017 DowDuPont announced the successful completion of the merger of equals between The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company (“DuPont”). The combined entity is operating as a holding company under the name “DowDuPont™” with three divisions – Agriculture, Materials Science and Specialty Products.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global circuit materials market
- Analyze and forecast the circuit materials market on the basis of material class, substrate, conducting material, outer layer and application
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for material class, substrate, conducting material, outer layer and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Data Bridge Market Research