Coalescing agents are a type of chemical compound that is used in the formulation of films of the polymer bonds in paints and coatings. They are used as an additive to reduce the complication process in formulation of films by reducing the formulation temperature. This helps in ensuring that the paints & coatings have a smooth finish to the end-products.
Global Coalescing Agent Market was valued at an estimated USD 0.96 billion in 2018, projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.09% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 resulting in a projected estimated value of USD 1.42 billion by 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand from various end-users due to its rising benefits.
Download FREE | Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-coalescing-agent-market
- Increased levels of urbanization globally resulting in increased demand from paints & coatings industry is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Strict regulations imposed by the authorities along with the particular standards according to the different regions, along with the high production cost of the product is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Coalescing Agent Market
- By Type
- Hydrophilic Coalescing Agent
- Hydrophobic Coalescing Agent
- By Application
- Personal Care Ingredient
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paints & Coatings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Download FREE TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-coalescing-agent-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Evonik Industries AG announced that they had agreed to acquire 3M’s high-concentrates additive compounding business. With the completion of this acquisition, Evonik will further expand its product offerings in the additives establishing them as one of the leaders in the world.
- In March 2017, synthomer plc announced that they had completed the acquisition of Perstorp Oxo Belgium AB from Perstorp Orgnr for 78 million euros. With this acquisition synthomer is better placed to serve the paints & coatings industry for additives.
Competitive Analysis: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Global coalescing agent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coalescing agent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the coalescing agent market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Cargill Incorporated, Evonik Industries AG, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, BASF SE, Arkema, synthomer plc, DowDuPont, Solvay, Elementis plc, Hallstar, PATCHAM(FZC), Stepan Company, Krishna Antioxidants Pvt. Ltd (KAPL), Runtai chemical Limited, Rudolf GmbH, King Industries Inc, xF Technologies Inc., OXEA GmbH, Chemoxy International Ltd, Ascend Performance Materials and SINO-JAPAN CHEMICAL CO.LTD.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Speak to The Author at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-coalescing-agent-market