Global Dental Periodontics Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise of the market value can be factored to growth of the dental treatments and dental tourism occurring throughout the world.
Dental periodontics is a specific category of dentistry which is concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment of teeth, gums, periodontal ligament, alveolar bone and any disorders associated with them. The periodontists are experts in treatment of oral inflammation as well, along with the prevention and treatment of periodontal diseases.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-periodontics-market.
- Align Technology, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Western Dental
- Nobel Biocare Services AG
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- Glidewell Laboratories
- Institut Straumann AG
- Zimmer Biomet
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- PLANMECA OY
- BEGO GmbH & Co. KG
- Young Innovations, Inc.
- Carestream Dental, LLC
- Flow Dental
- LED Medical Diagnostics, Inc.
- Apteryx, Inc.
- Midmark Corporation
Global Dental Periodontics Market By Product (Dental Anesthetics, Dental Hemostats, Dental Sutures, Dental Imaging, Infection Control, Others), End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Oravu announced the launch of a micro-endoscope visualization system, enabling periodontists, dentists and dental hygienists to visualize the gingival pocket without the requirement of flap surgery. The product known as, “DeVA-1 Dental Vision Assistant” helps in providing better efficiency and effectiveness in dental procedures than previously possible.
- In January 2019, Western Dental’s parent organization Premier Dental Holdings, Inc. announced the acquisition of Dental Service Organization that supports 63 offices throughout the United States. This acquisition establishes Western Dental as one of the leading dental healthcare provider in the country.
Get Free Detailed Table of Content https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-periodontics-market
Market Drivers & Restraint:
- Growth in the levels of geriatric population resulting in increased need for dental treatments and dental care; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing incidences of dental diseases and disorders; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of reimbursement policies for dental procedures and treatments; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Dental Anesthetics
- Injectable Anesthetics
- Topical Anesthetics
- Dental Hemostats
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose-Based Hemostats
- Gelatin-Based Hemostats
- Collagen-Based Hemostats
- Dental Sutures
- Non-Absorbable Dental Sutures
- Absorbable Dental Sutures
- Dental Imaging
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Intraoral Cameras
- Optical Imaging
- Infection Control
- Sanitizing Gels
- Personal Protective Wear
- Dental Burs
- Dental Sealants
- Bonding Agents/Adhesives
- Dental Disposables
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global dental periodontics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental periodontics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental periodontics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players