ICT Sector of Information Rights Management industry was calculated for USD 2,196.2 million globally in 2017 and its expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Adoption of digital rights management solutions among various vertical.
- Increase in use of wireless smart devices.
- Increase in internet usage.
- Lack of common standards to manage digital content.
- Lack of awareness about enterprises about the benefits of information rights management system.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-information-rights-management-market
GRR System, ADAM Software, Asset Bank, EMC, DMX, EMC, Third Light, Genus, Brandworkz, Northplains, ResourceSpace, ConceptShare, House & Co., MediaBeacon, SDL, Extensis, Adobe, Canto, Bynder, IBM, Cognizant, and HP. Other key players in the global market are Pixfolia, Duraspace, Fotoware, PicturePark, MerlinOne, Celum, Global edit, Entermedia, OpenText, Mediavalet, Adgistics, WebDAM and Widen, Aetopia, Adnovate, Filecamp, EMC Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Adobe Systems, Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Realnetworks, Inc., Verisign Inc. Brand Wizard, HP Autonomy, Oracle, MediaSilo, Microsoft, Hyland, Saepio, and Nuxeo among others.
- deployment model
- end user
- geographical segments.
- mobile content
- video on demand
- mobile gaming
- eBook and others
- large enterprises.
- printing and publication
- film and others.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- US, Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global information rights management market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of information rights management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.