The Global Digital X-ray Market is expected to reach USD 17.5 Billion by 2025, from USD 7.6 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Digital X-ray is X-ray imaging using the sensors. The detectors used in digital radiography are of two main type indirect flat panel detectors (FPDs) and direct flat panel detectors (FPDs). The main advantage of digital X-ray over normal digital radiography is they are time efficient with easy transferring and enhancement of images. They do not use any chemicals in developers. In May 2016, U.S government promoted the adoption of digital imaging. As per of the new legislation the price of analog X-ray increased by 20%. In March 2018 Philips received 510(K) clearance for ProxiDiagnost N90 (digital radiography market). This leads to the enhancement of clinical capacity and increase room utilization. Agfa HealthCare installed over 50,000 digital radiography solutions in hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities around the world. Canon had distributed around 40,000 digital radiography detectors worldwide.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-x-ray-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Reduced diagnosis time and improved cost saving.
- Increase in geriatric population.
- Increased in the funds raised by government
- Dental problem numbers raised
- Growing medical tourism is one of the opportunity for digital- X rays
- Advancement in technology of digital x-ray.
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital X-ray Market
The global digital X-ray market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital X-ray market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Digital X-ray Market
Some of the major players operating in the global digital X-ray market are
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Hologic Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Carestream Health
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Agfa Healthcare and others.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Hydrocolloids Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Hydrocolloids Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Hydrocolloids Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-digital-x-ray-market
Market Segmentation: Global Digital X-ray Market
- The global digital X-ray market is segmented into product, type, application, end users and geography.
- Based on product the global digital X-ray market is segmented into digital x-ray and analog x-ray.
- Based on type the global digital X-ray market is segmented into extraoral x-ray, intraoral x-ray and hybrid x-ray. Extraoral X-Ray is further segmented into panoramic/cephalometric systems and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) systems. Intraoral x-ray is further sub segmented into digital sensors and photostimulable phosphor (PSP) systems.
- Based on the application the global digital X-ray market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutic, cosmetic and forensic.
- Based on the end-users global digital X-ray market is segmented into dental hospitals & clinics, forensic laboratories and research laboratories.
- Based on geography the global digital X-ray market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-x-ray-market