The reporting of Edge AI Hardware market is advantageous in marketing products or services for any company, whether small or large. The analytical study of this Edge AI Hardware market report supports the mapping of growth strategies to increase sales and build on the market brand image. Edge AI Hardware report contains the latest market information enabling firms to gain in-depth analysis of the Information Technology industry and future trends. Gaining global perspective has become easy for international business with the market information provided in the Edge AI Hardware report. Businesses can set inventive ideas and striking sales goals by drawing inspiration from rivals ‘ marketing strategies, which in turn will allow them to gain competitive advantage over their competitors. Therefore, the Edge AI Hardware market report is a key tool for increasing business activity, doing qualitative work and boosting profits.
- Growth in demand for faster and efficient edge hardware devices that require lower processing time in AI applications; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Reduced costing and innovations in products available in the market is expected to drive the market growth
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-edge-ai-hardware-market
- Videantis GmbH
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Premier Farnell Limited
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- SecureRF Corporation
- Xilinx Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Arm Limited
- MediaTek Inc.
- Applied Brain Research, Inc.
- Horizon Robotics
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- CEVA, Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Limited
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Thinci; General Vision
- Mythic; Adapteva, Inc.
- Tenstorrent Inc
- VeriSilicon Limited and more
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, NVIDIA Corporation announced the launch of an AI computer termed as “Jetsen Nano”, it is a computing board that will find its application in robots and AI-powered devices, without the need for outside interference for faster processing.
- In March 2019, Alphabet Inc.’s subsidiary Google unveiled a number of new hardware products for AI development. The products include development board, USB accelerator and 5-megapixel camera. These products though haven’t yet been officially announced by the company but were unveiled under a new brand name “Coral”.
Avail 10% Discount On This Report Click HERE
- Lack or dearth of professionals that are skilled or knowledgeable enough on AI and edge computing; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of training or skills for the operations of devices and equipments’ integration in various AI devices; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Table of Content: Global Edge AI Hardware Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Edge AI Hardware Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Edge AI Hardware Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Edge AI Hardware Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More… Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-edge-ai-hardware-market
Segmentation: Global Edge AI Hardware Market
Smartphones, Cameras, Robots, Wearables, Smart Speaker, Automotive, Smart Mirror
Central Processing Unit (CPU), Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) Others
By Power Consumption
Less than 1W, 1-3W, 3-5W, 5-10W, More than 10W, By Process, Training, Inference
By End-User Industry
Consumer Electronics, Smartphones, Wearables, Entertainment Robots, Smart Home, Smart Speaker, Smart Camera, Domestic Robots, Automotive & Transportation, Automobile, Surveillance Camera, Logistics Robots, Government, Surveillance Camera, Drones, Healthcare, Medical Robots, Wearables, Industrial, Industrial Robots, Drones, Cameras, Aerospace & Defense, Service Robots, Construction, Service Robots, Drones, Others, Surveillance Camera, Robots, Wearables, Smart Mirror,
North America, US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Europe, Germany, France, United Kingdom, ,Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global edge AI hardware market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of edge AI hardware market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.