Global Edible Oils Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 87.60 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 131.91 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the benefits of strong supply chain of chain of edible oil products and retail outlets.
Edible oil is extracted from vegetables, fruits and animals. These are most extensively used for cooking, though occasionally oils like coconut oil, almond oil and peanut oil are used for personal care in the making of hair oils and soaps. The various types of edible oils are available commercially but soybean, palm, rapeseed, and sunflower oils are prevalent among buyers. The consumption of canola oil, soybean oil, mustard oil, and olive oil in increasing at a high rate. The edible oils are used in both food and non-food items.
Global edible oils market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of edible oils market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-edible-oils-market
Key Market Competitors:
- Adani Wilmar Limited
- Associated British Foods plc
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Global Canopy
- Olympic Foods Ltd.
- American Vegetable Oils, Inc
- BORGES INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L.
- Fuji Vegetable Oil
- Ruchi Soya Industries
- Adams Group
- ACH Food Companies
- AJINOMOTO CO.INC
- United Plantations Berhad
- CHS Inc.
Global Edible Oils Market Segmentation:
Product Type Vegetable Oils, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Peanut Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Others
Palm Oils Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Industrial Oils, Castor Oil, Linseed Oil, Animal-Derived Oils, Fish Oil, Others
By End-Use Food, Animal feeds, Non-food uses, Biodiesel, Fatty acids and alcohols, Lubricants, Solvents, Other
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- The strong supply chain of chain of edible oil products and established chain of retail outlets is one of the diver for market growth.
- Increasing demand from growing population and rising household income is driving the market towards growth.
- Lack of production of edible oil is likely to restrain the market growth
- The government regulations regarding plastic materials used in packaging may restraint the market growth.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7: Major Source Analysis
Chapter 8: Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9: Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10: Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11: Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Appendix
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-edible-oils-market
Key Market Highlights:
- In February, 2016, Adani Wilmar Ltd. Launched diabetic care oil “VIVO Fortune”which will help in controlling Type 2 Diabetes as diabetes is one of the fastest growing disease and the product is targeted at upper age segment.
- In September 2016, Cargill launched a new product line of sunflower oil certified as non-genetically modified to capture consumers who are looking for organic and natural oil. The new launch will increase the market share of the company.
Key points for analysis
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Global Edible oil Market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global Edible oil Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Inquire for Further Detailed Information About Edible oil Report Before Buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-edible-oils-market