Global Energy Drinks Market is expected to reach USD 353.66 million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Energy Drinks provide the benefits among people such as instant energy, refreshment, increased attention and reaction speed. There are many ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, vitamins, herbs and many other components are present in energy drink. Taurine, one kind of amino acid and is a building block of protein. The products are available in corner stations, bars and gas stations. These products are found in shops along with sport drinks, juices, and soft drinks.
The energy drinks are available in many brands such as red bull energy drink, impulse energy drink, dark dog, shark energy drinks, hype energy drinks and many others. About 60.0% of the consumers of energy drinks are male and 35.0% of people consuming energy drinks are above 35 years age.
This market research report is currently a significant hotspot for the partners to make great of it. There is no uncertainty that this report would give the modern development of the market which depends on the past information and the current situation with the business. In this report, members and principals of the business are examined other than item type and geographical zones. It covers overall market alongside additional and required information that are critical elements.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this report now at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
PepsiCo, Inc , Red Bull GmbH, T.C. Pharma, DOHLER, Rockstar, Inc., Amway, Britvic PLC., Frucor Suntory, D’ANGELO,., HYPE ENERY DRINKS, MUTALO GROUP, XYIENCE, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AJE, Monster Energy Company, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Segmentation: Energy Drinks Market
- On the basis of product type, the Egypt energy drinks market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In 2018, non-alcoholic segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 85.4% market share and is expected to reach USD 305.63 million by 2026 from USD 143.66 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 10.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2018, Hype Energy (U.K.) launched their energy drinks as international energy drinks in the United Kingdom. With this launch lifestyle brand of the company continues to expand distribution.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2018, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 70.0% market share and is expected to reach USD 244.99 million by 2026 from USD 117.76 million in 2018, growing at the CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. However, organic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 108.67 million in 2026 from USD 50.47 million in 2018 in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2017, PepsiCo Inc, an American company launched energy drink, an organic energy drink in India. This is the second attempt made by the company to crack the energy drink market in the country India. With this launch this American company expanded its business in India.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into before exercise, during exercise and recovery. In 2018, before exercise segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 50.8% market share and is expected to reach USD 185.24 million by 2026 from USD 85.46 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018 according to Business Standard, Coca-Cola Co (U.S.) planned to launch its first energy drinks which will come under the Coke brand name. Such decision taken by the company may help in growth of the market in future due to more demand and fulfilment of the same by the company.
For More Inquiry You Can Contact us at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market