Global energy drinks market research report estimates a considerable growth of market in percentage during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This market report brings about the list of the top competitors and presents the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market. Qualitative and transparent research studies are performed devotedly to offer you the excellent market research report for your niche.
Global energy drinks market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Energy drinks provide the benefits among people such as instant energy, refreshment, increased attention and reaction speed.. There are many ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, vitamins, herbs and many other components are present in energy drink. Taurine, one kind of amino acid and is a building block of protein. The products are available in corner stations, bars and gas stations. These products are found in shops along with sport drinks, juices, and soft drinks.
The energy drinks are available in many brands such as red bull energy drink, impulse energy drink, dark dog, shark energy drinks, hype energy drinks and many others. About 60.0% of the consumers of energy drinks are male and 35.0% of people consuming energy drinks are above 35 years age.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
PepsiCo, Inc , Red Bull GmbH, T.C. Pharma, DOHLER, Rockstar, Inc., Amway, Britvic PLC.,, Frucor Suntory, D’ANGELO,., HYPE ENERY DRINKS, MUTALO GROUP, XYIENCE, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AJE, Monster Energy Company, among others.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In 2018, non-alcoholic segment is expected to dominate the global energy drinks market with 83.3% market share and is expected to reach USD 159,780.66 million by 2026 from USD 65,413.28 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2018, Hype Energy (U.K.) launched their energy drinks as international energy drinks in the United Kingdom. With this launch lifestyle brand of the company continues to expand distribution.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2018, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the global energy drinks market with 67.9% market share and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 11.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. However, organic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2017, PepsiCo Inc, an American company launched energy drink, an organic energy drink in India. This is the second attempt made by the company to crack the energy drink market in the country India. With this launch this American company expanded its business in India.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into before exercise, during exercise and recovery. In 2018, before exercise segment is expected to dominate the global energy drinks market with 46.9% market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018 according to Business Standard, Coca-Cola Co (U.S.) planned to launch its first energy drinks which will come under the Coke brand name. Such decision taken by the company may help in growth of the market in future due to more demand and fulfillment of the same by the company.
To Avail Discount Please Click Below:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research