Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is hardly a new concept for most organizations. As the digital age has facilitated communications, it has brought with it a greater wealth of content than ever, in a multitude of formats such as images, text documents, web pages, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, drawings, e-mail, video, and multimedia. This explosion of structured and unstructured content can be complex and difficult to manage, and the problem is growing rapidly. The content management systems are the software applications that are used to manage the digital content. The Content management systems (CMS) are used for ECM and also for managing the web content management. An ECM simplifies the partnership in the workplace by affiliating document management, digital asset management and record retention functionalities. Enterprise Content Management has become a strategic imperative for organizations experiencing tremendous growth in their volume of information, the need to differentiate themselves through the creation and protection of intellectual capital, and increased legislation requiring access to auditable records.
This report highlights the current market synopsis of the Enterprise Content Management Market along with future anticipated market growth. It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to influence the market during the forecast period. In addition, information related to key players operating in the market along with their market share and key strategies adopted to maintain their leading position is also provided in this report. The Enterprise Content Management Market study provides comprehensive assessment of key stakeholder strategies (With Detailed Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), imperatives for succeeding in the business and five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share.
The Global Enterprise Content Management Market is expected to reach USD 109.66 billion by 2025, from USD 31.66 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16.8% forecast to 2025.
FREE | Sample Report Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enterprise-content-management-market
Market Drivers and Restraints
- Exponential growth in digital content across enterprises.
- Need for regulatory content management to enhance operations.
- Increased traction for risk mitigation in content management.
- High need for securing confidential data and protection against data loss.
- Difficulties in the smooth handling of enterprise data in case of mergers and acquisitions.
- Existence of functional content data silos.
Key Research Objectives
- Competitors –In this section, various Enterprise Content Management industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- The 360-degree Enterprise Content Management Market overview based on a global and regional level
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Enterprise Content Management Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- Market Outlook: The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Strategic suggestion and proposals for the new comers those are willing to enter the market.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans
SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- Production Analysis – Production of the Enterprise Content Management is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Enterprise Content Management Market key players is also covered.
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Enterprise Content Management This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Enterprise Content Management (Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
FREE READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enterprise-content-management-market
Recent Industry Develoepmnts
- In Feb 2017, Newgen Software Technologies Limited (India), has announced the launch of its latest version of Document Management System (DMS) solution OmniDocs version 7.0. OmniDocs provides a highly scalable, unified repository for securely storing and managing enterprise content.
- In July 2017, Intergen (New Zealand) launched Cohesion 365, it is cloud-based enterprise content management service for Australian and New Zealand organisations. Cohesion 365 is built on the Microsoft-based enterprise document and records management service and was originally created by Intergen, an Empired company, for New Zealand government clients.
On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into
- accounts and finance,
- human resource,
- supply chain management,
- operations and marketing
Based on Component, the market is segmented into
- solutions and
The solutions segment is further sub-segmented into content workflow, document management, imaging and capturing, web content management, records management, digital asset management, mobile content management, case management and eDiscovery. The services segment is further sub-segmented into implementation service, training and education and support and maintenance.
On the basis of deployment type, the market is classified into
- on-premises and
Based on organization size, the market is segmented into
- SMEs and
- large enterprises
Based on vertical,
- telecom and IT,
- consumer goods and retail,
- healthcare and life sciences,
- energy and utilities,
- transportation and logistics
- Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
- Axyon Consulting,
- Box UK,
- M-Files Corporation,
- Newgen Software,
- Oracle Corporation UK Ltd,
- Lexmark International Pte. Ltd.,
- Lexmark International (Asia Pacific),
- Lexmark UK,
- Lexmark Canada Inc.,
- Fabasoft and others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research