In this era of globalization, many businesses call for Global Market Research to support decision making. This global market research report analyses key factors of the market that gives precise and accurate data and information which is useful for your business.
Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market Segmented By Component(Standalone EFSS solution, Integrated EFSS solution and others),
By Deployment Type (Cloud and On premises), (small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises),
By Vertical, By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global enterprise file synchronization and sharing market accounted for USD 2.81 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.2% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The renowned players in the market are Accellion, Acronis, BlackBerry, CTERA Networks, Citrix Systems, CodeLathe, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google, HighQ, IBM, Inspire-Tech Pte Ltd, Intralinks, Microsoft, MyWorkDrive By Wanpath LLC, Nextcloud GmbH, Northbridge Secure Systems Pty Ltd, OpenText, Qnext Corp., SkySync, SugarSync, Syncplicity By Axway, Thru Inc., VMware, XMedius Solutions and ownCloud among others.
The enterprise file synchronization and sharing is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of enterprise file synchronization and sharing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing digital workplace resulting in skilled and mobile workforce.
- Rising collaborations between employees and enterprises.
- Safety and security concern of organizational data.
- High cost of implementation and EFSS solutions.
- On the basis of technology type, the global energy recovery ventilator market is segmented into heat pipe heat exchanger, run-around coil, plate heat exchanger, rotary heat exchanger and others.
- On the basis of application, the global energy recovery ventilator market is segmented into residential, industrial, commercial and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global energy recovery ventilator market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enterprise-file-synchronization-and-sharing-market
Enterprise file synchronization and sharing or EFSS is referred to a software service that enables every one of the associations to safely synchronize and share archives, documents, photographs, and recordings from numerous gadgets with their individual representatives, accomplices and outside clients. Distinctive associations and organizations utilize these innovations with the goal of preventing their representatives from PC based record sharing applications to aggregate, sharing corporate information that compass division’s control and visibility. In other words, enterprise file synchronization and share (EFSS) allow users to synchronize and share files between multiple devices. According to a survey recently conducted by Nexsan, amongst approximately 120 UK-based IT professionals, 83% of them confirmed that their confidence in public and private cloud had grown in the last year.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, South America, MEA, Europe or Asia | Mail us at email@example.com
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research