Strategically analyzed facts and figures of the market and keen business insights covered in this Global EPA and DHA Market report would be a key aspect in achieving enduring business growth. The insights provided in this Global EPA and DHA Market research report are based upon SWOT analysis on which businesses can rely confidently. The analysis and estimations conducted via this report help to get an idea about the product launches, future products, joint ventures, marketing strategy, developments, mergers and acquisitions and effect of the same on sales, marketing, promotions, revenue, import, export, and CAGR values.
The market insights gained through this Global EPA and DHA Market research analysis report facilitates more defined understanding of the market landscape, issues that may interrupt in the future, and ways to position definite brand excellently. What is more, Global EPA and DHA Market research report also comprises of details about market analysis, market definition, market segmentation, key development areas, competitive analysis and research methodology. This report provides the broader perspective of the market place with its comprehensive market insights and analysis which eases surviving and succeeding in the market. The Global EPA and DHA Market report brings into focus studies about market definition, market segmentation, and competitive analysis in the market.
Market Analysis: Global EPA and DHA Market
Global EPA and DHA market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 41,454.32 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 84,436.67 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.30% during the forecast period of 2019-2026.
This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the EPA and DHA Market are-Royal DSM, Croda International Plc, Omega Protein Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Corbion, BASF SE, Pelagia AS, Golden Omega S.A., Arctic Nutrition AS, Organic Technologies, KD Pharma Group, Novotech Nutraceuticals Inc., Novasep Holding SAS among others…
Ready to eat food is plant and animal derived food that is initially washed, then cooked after which it is frozen and processed to be consumed after heating directly. This process saves energy and time of consumers. People now prefer to eat nutritional small quantity of ready to eat food instead of traditional large meals due to their busy lifestyle.
- Continued popularity of EPA/DHA omega-3 nutritional supplement products is expected to drive the market growth
- Research and development and aggressive marketing of EPA/DHA products is also expected to drive the market growth
- By Type (Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid),
- By Concentration Type (High Concentrated, Medium Concentrated, Low Concentrated),
- By Form (Triglycerides, Ethyl Esters),
- By Source (Nuts and Seeds, Vegetable Oils, Marine, Soya)
- By Application (Infant Formulae, Dietary Supplements, Fortified Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Mild side effects of EPA and DHA supplements is expected to restrain the market growth
- Fluctuating costs is also expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Croda International Plc, acquired Nautilus Biosciences Canada Inc.(Canada)
- In August 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company expanded its Health & Wellness Offerings with Onavita Algal DHA Powders.
Global EPA and DHA Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of EPA and DHA market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Global EPA and DHA market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 41,454.32 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 84,436.67 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.30% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research