Market Definition: Epoxy Curing Agents Market
The Global Epoxy Curing Agents Market accounted for USD 3.45 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Curing agents are a type of chemical additives added to base resins to toughen or harden them. Epoxy curing agents contain epoxide functional group. The choice of epoxy curing agents depends on the base resin as well as the required degree of toughness. Each epoxy curing agent has its own set of characteristics that defines the degree of curing and time. Commonly used epoxy curing agents are aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, polyamide, mercaptan, amidoamine, and others.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-epoxy-curing-agents-market
Key Market Competitors: Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Few of the major competitors are Evonik Industries, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Hexion Inc., BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Cardolite Corporation, Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Atul Limited, Epoxy Base Electronic Material Co. Ltd. and many more.
In this market report the market potential has been estimated and careful examination of fundamental sections and provincial markets has been given. The survey likewise sorts the market utilization volume and market share. Analysts have broken down the members alongside their information as well as principals separated from geographical regions and item type. Moreover, the report offers efficient review, product diagrams, and tables to deliver a conclusion.
TO GET VARIOUS DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!! OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME…….
Major Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
- High demand in construction and wind energy
- Technological advancement in the manufacturing sector
- Growing demand for eco-friendly paints & coatings
- Environmental regulation in European countries
Market Segmentation: Epoxy Curing Agents Market
The epoxy curing agents market is segmented on the basis of type into amine-based curing agents and anhydride curing agents. The amine-based curing agents are further sub segmented into aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, polyamide, amidoamines and others. The anhydride curing agents are further sub segmented into hexahydrophthalic anhydride (HHPA), nadic methyl anhydride and pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA)
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into coatings, construction, adhesives, composites, wind energy, electrical & electronics and others.
- On the basis of geography, the epoxy curing agents market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Epoxy Curing Agents Market. Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow. https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-epoxy-curing-agents-market
The global epoxy curing agents market is consolidated with the presence of a limited number of players. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research