Competitive Landscape: The Global Extruded Snacks Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
The Global Extruded Snacks Market is projected to reach USD 29.34 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 201, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Ask for Sample copy of this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-extruded-snacks-market
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in Global Extruded Snacks Market include Diamond Foods, Inc., Calbee, Inc., ITC Limited, Frito-Lay, Inc., Kellogg Company, Bag Snacks, and Old Dutch Foods, Inc. Want Want Holdings Limited, Arca Continental S.A.B. de C.V., Axium Foods, Inc., JFC International, Inc., Aperitivos Flaper, Mondelez International, Amica Chips S.P.A., Universal Robina Corp., and AUEVSS Ltd , Amica Chips, Mondelez International, JFC International, Aperitivos Flaper, Universal Robina and Arca Continental, and many more.
Global Extruded Snacks Market is segmented by, By Product Type (Potato, Corn, Rice, Tapioca, Wheat, Oats, Mixed Grains, Others), By Type of Extruders (Single-Screw Extruders, Twin-Screw Extruders), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Independent Retailers, Convenience Stores.). By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major market drivers:
- Changing Consumption Habits of the Consumers.
- Marketing Strategies and Attractive Packaging.
- Growth in the Retail Industry.
- Lower Prices of Products, Affordable to everyone.
- Growing Health Concerns.
- Competition from Local Manufacturers.
- Increased Cost of Raw Material and Production Cost
- On the basis of Product type, the market is segmented into Potato, Corn, Rice, Tapioca, Mixed Grains, Others.
- The global extruded snacks market is segmented on the basis of type of extruders which includes single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders.
- On the basis of Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into hypermarkets, supermarkets, independent retailers, and convenience stores.
- On the basis of geography, the carbon black market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-extruded-snacks-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research