Analysis: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Global Fitness Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 29,867.49 million by 2025 from USD 18,599.79 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as rising incidences of the chronic diseases, increasing health insurance. On the other hand, increasing demand of resale (used and refurbished) of fitness equipment may hinder the growth of the market.
Key Players Market: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Covestro AG is going to dominate the global fitness equipment market following with Brunswick Corporation, Technogym, Johnson Health Tech. Co. Ltd and Precor Incorporated. Some of the other players are StairMaster, COSMED, GE healthcare, SECA others among others.
- The global polyamide market is expected to reach USD 21,091.49 million by 2025, from USD 12,543.79 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
- The health clubs / gym is expected to dominate the fitness equipment market with 45.1% market share, growing at a CAGR 5.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
FREE | Get Copy Of Sample Report : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market
Market Segmentation: Global Fitness Equipment Market
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user and geography. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented based on type into four notable segments; body composition analyzers, fitness monitoring equipment, cardiovascular training equipment and strength training equipment. The cardiovascular training equipment segment is sub segmented into treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationery cycles, rowing machines, stair steppers and others. The strength training equipment segment is sub segmented into single stations, plate loaded equipment, free weights, benches & racks, multistations and, accessories. The fitness equipment market is dominated by cardiovascular training equipment with 67.9% market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period.
- The global fitness equipment market is segmented based on industry into seven notable segments; health clubs/gym, home settings, corporate settings, hotels, apartments, hospitals and clinics. In 2018, the health clubs/ gym segment is expected to dominate the market with 45.1% market share.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Now Get 20% Discount on This Report enquiry now : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market
Fitness Equipment Market research report deals with many parameters in depth to satisfy the requirements of business or clients. Depending on client’s demand, huge amount of business, product and market related information has been brought together via this report that eventually helps businesses create better strategies. This market research report identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, inhibitors, challenges and opportunities in the market. So, gain thorough analysis of the market structure and forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market with this outstanding market report. With this Fitness Equipment Market report, a strong organization can be built which can make better decisions for a successful business.
Speak to analyst before buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=fitness-equipment-market
Key Drivers: Global Fitness Equipment Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global fitness equipment market are as rising incidences of the chronic diseases, increasing health insurance. These factors demand the fitness equipment which boosts the market growth.
- Increasing demand of resale (used and refurbished) of fitness equipment may hinder the growth of the market.