The Global Friction Modifiers Market is expected to reach USD 1008.4 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Friction modifier additives are polar molecules which are added to lubricants to minimize the light surface contacts such as sliding and rolling of a machine design. Friction modifiers are also known as boundary lubrication additives. Esters, fatty acids as well as some solid materials such as graphite are used for the friction reduction. The molecules in these materials have a polar and oil-soluble end. Once placed into service, the polar end of the molecule finds a metal surface and attaches itself. The orientation of the molecules on the surface would appear something like the fibres of a carpet, with each molecule stacked vertically besides the other. These molecules provide a cushioning effect when one of the coated surfaces connects with another coated surface, as long as the frictional contact is light.
Get a Sample Copy of This Report Available at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-friction-modifiers-market
Key Players/Competitors: Global Friction Modifiers Market
AkzoNobel, The Lubrizol Corporation, Afton Chemical, Infineum, Chevron, Croda, BASF, ABITEC Corporation, Chemtura Corporation, King Industries, NYCO, specialty lubricants and synthetic esters, BRB International BV, R. T. Vanderbilt Co., CSW Industrials Inc., ADEKA CORPORATION, ADEKA USA CORPORATION, Archoil Europe, Multisol Ltd, PMC Biogenix, Wynn’s, Dog Deutsche Oelfabrik
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Friction Modifiers Market
- Growing automotive industry and vehicle industry
- Increasing demand for fuel-efficient lubricants
- Rising of maintenance awareness of vehicles in consumers.
- Government awareness regarding the green environmental policies and raw material availability
- Rise in demand for alternative fuels
- Rise in use of fully electric vehicle
What Reports Provides
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Market Segmentation: Global Friction Modifiers Market
- Transportation Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Organic Friction Modifiers
- Inorganic Friction Modifiers
Competitive landscape: Global Friction Modifiers Market
The global friction modifiers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of friction modifiers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Get Instant 10% Discount on This Report
For more Information or Any Query Visit at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-friction-modifiers-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research