Global Fuel Tank Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 24.08 billion in 2018, to a projected value of USD 40.86 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.83% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in demand for vehicles and increase in production of various types of automotive vehicles.
Fuel tank are an automotive part that is used to store the flammable fuel in the form of liquid or gas for storage purposes and subsequently supplying the engine with the fuel for its operation in pressurized form. These fuel tanks are based on sustainable and durable raw materials so that they can survive the rough and tough usage without leaking or reducing their overall performance.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fuel-tank-market
Global fuel tank market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fuel tank market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
- Plastic Omnium
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc.
- Martinrea International Inc.
- TI Automotive
- TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Kongsberg Automotive
- ALLGAIER WERKE GmbH
- Yachiyo Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Unipres Corporation
- Continental AG
- FTS CO.,LTD.
- SMA Serbatoi S.p.A.
- Baosteel Group Hu and Spectra Premium
Material Plastic, Metals
By Capacity Less than 15L, 15-45L, 45-70L, Greater Than 70L
By Fuel Type Conventional Fuel, Alternative Fuel
By Vehicle Type Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Sales Channel
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- Increasing innovations in technology and development of sustainable and durable materials used in the production of fuel tanks is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increase in the demand and overall production of automotive vehicles have resulted in growth of demand for fuel tanks; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the growth of the market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7: Major Source Analysis
Chapter 8: Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9: Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10: Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11: Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Appendix
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fuel-tank-market
- Increasing concerns regarding the environment and stringent regulations have resulted in adoption of electric vehicles; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key points for analysis
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Global Fuel Tank Market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global Fuel Tank Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, TI Automotive announced the launch of an innovative blow-molded plastic based fuel tank for Karma Automotive’s electric vehicles. The technology on which the product is based allows for the product to survive the high pressure created in extended range electric vehicles (EREVs).
- In December 2018, TI Automotive announced the launch of high-performance capable fuel systems products at the “31st Annual Performance Racing Industry Trade Show” held in Indianapolis, United States from December 6-8, 2018. The various products exhibited at the show are expected to increase the overall performance of the vehicles.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Inquire for Further Detailed Information About Fuel Tank Report Before Buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-fuel-tank-market