The Global Fungicides Market is expected to reach USD 22.06 billion by 2026, from USD 15.18 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Fungicides Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of fungicides market in the next 8 years. Rising demand of fruits and vegetables, changing dietary patterns, is driving factors for fungicides market Fungicides are used in prevention and control of fungal diseases that affect plants. Some of the most popular ingredients used in fungicides for their application in oilseeds and pulses are fluopyram, prothioconazole, picoxystrobin, bixafen, and tebuconazole. Increasing awareness about the advantages of fungicides among farmers across the world is a major factor for the market growth. Bio-based fungicides are opening new opportunity for the fungicide market. Ban on some fungicides by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) such as carbendazim that causes diseases cancer and sterility in human beings due to this parameter, the bio fungicides market is likely to grow in upcoming years.Stringent environmental rules and regulations. Bans on high volume fungicides by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are also projected to drive demand for bio fungicides in future years. Few major synthetic fungicides that are available in the market include captan, immunox, mancozeb, chlorothalonil, and myclobutanil. In 2014, Cheminova Inc. introduced a fungicide under the brand name ‘Equation’. In 2017 Arysta LifeScience, a Platform Specialty Products Company, collaborated with DuPont. Arysta LifeScience will supply to DuPont Crop Protection an innovative fungicide technology with the focus on corn and soybean seed applied products.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fungicides-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing Incidents of Pest Attack.
- Changes in agriculture Techniques
- Integrated Pest Management.
- High Growth Opportunities in developing Countries.
- Lack of Awareness among Farmers.
- Increasing Chances of Soil Toxicity
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Fungicides Market
Some of the major players operating in the global fungicide market are
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
- Bayer AG
- FMC Corporation
- ADAMA India Private Limited
- Nufarm Limited
- NIPPON SODA CO. LTD
- FMC Corporation
- Monsanto Company The Dow Chemical Company
- LANXESS among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fungicides Market
The global fungicide market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global fungicide market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fungicides-market
Market Segmentation: Global Fungicides Market
- The global fungicides market is segmented based on type, crop type, mode of application, form.
- On the basis of type global fungicide market is segmented into Benzimidazoles, Dithiocarbamates, Phenylamides, Chloronitriles, Strobilurins, Triazoles and Others..
- On the basis of crop type global fungicide market is segmented into cereals & grains ,oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, other crop types .
- On the basis of mode of application global fungicide market is segmented into Foliar Spray, Soil Treatment, Post-Harvest, and Seed Treatment.
- On the basis of form global fungicide market is segmented into Liquid Form, Water-Dispersible Granule, Wettable Powder. Liquid form is further sub segmented into Emulsifiable Concentrate, Suspension Concentrate, and Soluble Liquid Concentrate.
- Based on geography the global fungicide market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fungicides-market