Global Healthcare IT Industry report is a synopsis of the current status for healthcare industry. It explains market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and market trends while focusing on the significant key players and key brands responsible for driving the healthcare IT market by their joint ventures, mergers, product launches, and accusations.
The healthcare IT report further contains the SWOT analysis for the healthcare IT market which ascertains the market driver and restraints. The healthcare IT market report estimates the CAGR levels for the forecast years 2018 to 2025.
Global Healthcare IT Market was valued at USD 90,373.80 million by 2017 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-it-market
- Oracle Corporation
- Nextgen Healthcare
- Cerner Corporation
- View Cerner
- Carestream Health and More
- The HCIT outsourcing services segment is dominating the global healthcare IT market.
- Medical image processing and analysis systems segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The clinical healthcare IT solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the healthcare IT provider solutions market in 2018. On the basis of components, the healthcare IT market is categorized into services, software, and hardware. The services segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. Furthermore, on the basis of end users, the market is segmented into healthcare providers and healthcare payers. The healthcare providers segment is further divided into hospitals; ambulatory care centers; diagnostic and imaging centers; and home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities whereas the healthcare payer segment is sub segmented into private payers and public payers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MARKET OVERVIEW
1.1. Market Definitions
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Market Segmentation
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4. Premium Market Trends
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
4.1. Value Chain Analysis
4.2. Technology Roadmap
4.3. Market Attractiveness Analysis
The global healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis of products & services into
- HCIT outsourcing services,
- healthcare provider solutions,
- healthcare payer solutions,
In 2018, HCIT outsourcing services are expected to dominate the healthcare IT market with 45.4% market share and growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The healthcare provider solutions are further segmented on the basis of clinical solutions and non-clinical solutions.
The clinical solutions are further sub segmented into:
- electronic health records medical image processing and analysis systems,
- picture archiving and communication systems,
- radiology information systems,
- laboratory information systems,
- vendor neutral archive, computerized physician order entry,
- clinical decision support systems,
- specialty management information systems,
- healthcare IT integration systems,
- practice management systems,
- radiation dose management and others.
The non-clinical solutions are also sub segmented into:
- healthcare information exchange,
- revenue cycle management solutions,
- financial management systems,
- population health management solutions,
- medical document management solutions,
- pharmacy information systems,
- workforce management systems
- healthcare analytics.
The global healthcare IT market is segmented based on end users into providers and payers. In 2018, providers segment is estimated to cross USD 234,006.24 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR in the assessment period.
Providers are further sub segmented into:
- home healthcare,
- diagnostic centres,
- ambulatory surgical centres and pharmacies.
Payers are further sub segmented into public and private.
The global healthcare IT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as
- new product launches,
- joint ventures,
- and others to increase their footprints in this market
Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa