Key players in the market, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in this report. In addition, businesses can get knowledgeable with the level of the marketing problems, reasons for failure of particular product already existing in the market, and prospective market for a new product to be launched with this Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market report.
Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market was valued at USD 703.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 737.5 billion in 2025 growing at a healthy CAGR of 27.8% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Industrial cloud platform offers a modern approach for deploying and developing software applications. Industrial cloud platform enables easy detection of potential security threats in infrastructure by tracking the process and monitoring traffic. It also helps in scanning, classifying, analysing of data as well as providing solutions to take action against loss of data. The industrial cloud platform can be public, private or hybrid type.
Avail Discount at (Special Offer: This report is available up to 10% discount for a limited time only):
Get PDF Sample copy of report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-cloud-platform-market
Top Key Competitors
Siemens AG, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Schneider Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., Telit, Microsoft, PTC, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Advantech Co. Ltd., IBM Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, Oracle, QAD Inc., Red Hat Inc., Salesforce.com inc., SAP SE, HP Development Company L.P., Netmagic Solutions, CtrlS Datacenters Ltd, and VMware Inc.
- Increased adoption of the industrial cloud platform in the industrial sector
- Advent of hybrid cloud services and cloud brokerages services
- High demand for cloud monitoring for financial applications
- Increasing adoption of wireless networking technology led to increase in use of industrial cloud platform
- Rise in the use of Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Need high investment for projects
- Increasing concerns regarding security and privacy
- Inefficient disaster backup and error limitations
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global industrial cloud platform market
- Analyze and forecast the industrial cloud platform market on the basis of services, end-user, and services
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Segmentation: Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
By Solution (SCADA, DCS, MES, HMI, PLM, Others),
Platform and Professional Service (Platform, Professional Service),
End-User (Oil & Gas, Electric Power Generation, Chemicals, Water & Wastewater Management, Food & Beverage, Mining & Metal, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical, Others),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Landscape: Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
The global industrial cloud platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cybersecurity as a service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In May 2018, Epicor Software Corporation has partnered with Microsoft to provide Epicor enterprise-class solutions globally on the Microsoft Azure platform to promote business growth. This strategy offers cloud deployment of Epicor Prophet 21 enterprise resource planning (ERP) suites on Microsoft Azure to provide industrial cloud platform.
Solution of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Distributed Control System
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Human-Machine Interface
- Product Lifecycle Management
Cloud Type of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
Service Model of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-cloud-platform-market
Features of the Report
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Key developments in the market
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.