Global IoT sensor market is projected to register a CAGR of 36.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The IoT sensors are one of the most crucial and equipped with IoT cloud based applications. It is connected wirelessly to the mainframe system that is used for identification. The main purpose is to collect data and control the surrounding environments through its different sensors such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors and others. The IoT sensors offer a wide range of application in tracking, security, safety and detecting in different industries. It is used in industrial and automotive, development of smart cities, mining industry, electronics and consumables industry applications.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-iot-sensors-market
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Broadcom Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- SmartThings Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Sensirion AG
- Digital International Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Trimble Inc.
- Monnit Corporation
Segmentation: Global IoT Sensor Market
Global IoT sensor market is segmented into three notable segments which are sensor type, technology and vertical.
On the basis of sensor type, the market is segmented into temperature sensors, pressure sensors, humidity sensors, flow sensors, accelerometers, magnetometers, gyroscopes, inertial sensors, image sensors, touch sensors, proximity sensors, acoustic sensors, motion sensors, occupancy sensors, CO2 sensors and light sensors and radar sensors. In 2018, pressure sensor is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into consumer, commercial and industrial. In 2018, Industrial Vertical is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into wireless & wired technology. In 2018, wired technology is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7: Major Source Analysis
Chapter 8: Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9: Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10: Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11: Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Appendix
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-iot-sensors-market
- In December 2018, GE announced to launch an independent company which will be only focused on comprehensive Industrial IoT with an initial investment of USD 1.2 billion. This will enable company to expand its IoT market.
- In December 2018, Sierra Wireless IoT Services has been selected by Security Alarms & Co. for smart home security solutions which will enable highly resilient cellular connectivity
- In October2018, Bosch partnerships with Huawei in china to make the Iot suit software of bosch on Huawei cloud. This will give a boost to bosch in Asian market.
- In August 2018, siemens acquired mendix to strengthen its digital business. The acquisition of mendix was of around 0.6 billion euros. The major objective of this acquisition was to strengthen industrial IoT application development.
- In February 2018, NXP launched IoT-on-a-Chip which advances in edge computing. It has the major features like tight integration, high performance.
- In February 2018, Sierra Wireless, Inc. (Canada) launched a new LPWA cellular router for commercial and enterprise IoT platforms. This cellular router solution focuses on providing embedded applications which is integrated with cloud services and APIs.
- In June 2018, Sierra Wireless, Inc. (Canada) launched a Next-Generation mangOH, it’s an open source platform that enabled the applications in industrial IoT platforms. This solution was developed to provide sensors and actuators for battery and mobile power applications.
Key points for analysis
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Global IOT Sensor Market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global IOT Sensor Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Inquire for Further Detailed Information About IOT Sensor Report Before Buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-iot-sensors-market