The key players of the Lung Cancer Therapeutics market area unit creating moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations that has effects on the market and Healthcare business as an entire and conjointly affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. The marketing research report may be a resource that provides current furthermore as coming technical and money details of the business to 2026. The information and also the information concerning the Lung Cancer Therapeutics business area unit taken from reliable sources like websites, annual reports of the businesses, journals, and were checked and valid by the market consultants. The report conjointly identifies and analyses the rising trends together with major drivers, challenges and opportunities within the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Key Market Updates:
- In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
- In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
- In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumor aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
- In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumor. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
- In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
- In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
Avail Awesome Discount Offer https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Key Players: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Merck & Co., Inc
- CELGENE CORPORATION
- AMGEN INC.
- Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. and many others.
Strategic Points Covered in TOC:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product scope, market risk, market overview, and market opportunities of the global Lung Cancer Therapeutics market
Chapter 2: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the global Lung Cancer Therapeutics market which consists of its revenue, sales, and price of the products
Chapter 3: Displaying the competitive nature among key manufacturers, with market share, revenue, and sales
Chapter 4: Presenting global Lung Cancer Therapeutics market by regions, market share and with revenue and sales for the projected period
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors. In 2019, non-small cell lung cancer is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics. In 2019, small molecules are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others. In 2019, antimetabolites are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs. In 2019, targeted therapy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy. In 2019, combination therapy is expected to be growing at the CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others. In 2019, homecare is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others. In 2019, hospital pharmacy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.